NRJ pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a theory. Mind you, it's just a theory. I think you like their hair the way it was during the era the band was in the first time you got into them.

Interesting -- I'm curious to hear how Naomi's intro went... :hmm:

Bono looks GREAT! I just wish he would stop the smoking. :( Even if he does *look* good doing it, it'll eventually destroy his voice (as the doctors warned him, right?)

*sigh* But yeah, he looks fantastic. :wink:

Re: wireimage pics

kellyahern said:
969e0ee9.jpg
]

:drool: He looks soooo good there... and I love his fluffy hair...I just wanna run my hands through it! It's so shiny and pretty! :cute:

stars - my imaginary husband has long hair too :wink: probably because my imaginary husband is Bono.

Okay, so I was late.. sorry, been grazing in other pastures lately, and I'm far behind on dewatermarking! But these were VERY easy... I know they've been posted, but dammit, I had to give it a shot!

NRJ1.jpg

Originally posted by Queen Bee
I have no idea what happened to Bono's nostril in this one. Maybe rivergoat can fix that area.
It's the smoke, it actually swirls around his lips and nose, if you removed the watermark, you might have killed the smoke (I did that, and had to cheat and put it back!)
I thought I did a Mike Tyson on his ear until I looked at the original again... doesn't his ear look very strange in this picture?
NRJ2.jpg

Funny what you notice when you're cleaning pictures that you wouldn't see otherwise... Speaking of noticing things:
Originally posted by clementine_rose
Also, he is one of the very few men who wears jeans that actually fit.
Uh huh... check out the end of his legs! (the OTHER end y'all! By his feet!)
NRJ3.jpg

And they're threadbare! How often does he get them snagged under his heels! He didn't dress up. He looked like a slob!

Runs away to avoid the rotten eggs and tomatoes...

goat

Last edited:
well, this is a new look. I like it, very sexy. sort of like professor meets rockstar.

Bono you can tutor me anytime! ;)

eh..... i'm not to sure on the 'look'. kinda old french man who thought he was a rockstar. stripped turtle neck..... baaaaaad. velvet jacket... good! black jeans..... baaaad. freshly dyed hair....goood! glasses.... always good.

although, i do have one concern; tour-time 2 months away and Bono still isn't 'in shape'. He must be enjoying all the home cooked food he can get. ;)

I think he is looking kinda trim myself... :drool: better than during some parts of Elevation, no?

I'm also fo the opinion that he is looking damn fine

I just wish there was a video of him accepting the award:(

Miroslava said:
I think he is looking kinda trim myself... :drool: better than during some parts of Elevation, no?
I agree. I think he looks much younger now, since his had a shave and all. Plus his voice has greatly improved since then...

I dont like this look at all!! He looks really old, that hair is terrible and his legs are too skinny to be wearing jeans that tight!!
Now the look later that night wasn't as bad, but i really dont like that hair!!!

Gotta get outa here before i'm attacked for criticising the Great B.

You know i luv him really!! I just like being picky!!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom