Now This Puts Me In The Mood To See Troy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
capt.nyet12605121957.people_brad_pitt_nyet126.jpg

I'm not really even a big Brad Pitt fan, but Good Lord :ohmy: :wink:

I'm much more excited to see Orlando in it :drool: hopefully Friday..

Even if the movie is awful, I'm sure it's visually stunning :D

It is HOT holy crap Brad's body looked good...:wink:

I didn't think it was as bad as some of the reviews have said :shrug:

My main complaint is..Orlando isn't onscreen enough :tsk:, but then again, Brad is supposed to be the star. Eric Bana is very good :up:

Also the hype about the exposure of Brad's backside is overdone..you only see it from the side :D Not that I'm complaining, because for once the nudity and love scenes were tasteful.

i saw the movie a few days ago! i am not a pitt lover but damn-not kidding- beautiful body, beautiful everything. yum. AND the camera goes down SOOOO low. :drool: thought i was going to see the great achilles in all his glory then. did get to see the butt though..not bad at all. orlando is so skinny!! geeze. he needs to eat some meat! hes a little hottie too though. just very-um-petite

Hey, if you like Brad Pitt, especially long haired Brad Pitt, check out Legends of the Fall :love: :drool: It's a ten year old movie, I had heard of it but had never seen it until last night. He's GORGEOUS :flirt: he has western cowboy style clothes on much of the show, so with the long hair it's a JT Bono type of thing. There are also several shirtless or half naked scenes. It's a long but interesting movie, and Brad makes it worth your time ;) If you like long haired Brad Pitt you will not be disappointed. :drool:

Here's a link to the only pics I could find

http://images.google.com/images?q="brad+pitt+legends+of+the+fall"&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

You know, there just isn't enough opportunity for men to wear short skirts anymore - especially when their legs look like Brad Pitt's. But just a thought - U2 tour costumes for 2005 - At least Bono would be cooler.
Also if you want a total drool wrothy Brad Pciture rent Themla and Louise - the short amount of time he's in the movie he really leaves an impression:drool:

I'm sorry but Bono does NOT have the legs, body or shape to pull off that skirt look :no: NO offense, I think he's hot and beautiful just the way he is, but he's just a different build and it wouldn't suit him. I don't think it would work for any member of U2.

(thinks about the whole band dressed that way and snickers)

:reject:

Last edited:
true on the boys build not being suitable for skirts but at least bono would get a little ventilation and not be as hot:)
Larry however might be suitable for skirting....
And I do believe that Adam would be up for it....

Back
Top Bottom