Now I'm getting excited!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2granny

Blue Crack Addict
This is from the site U2Magazine. They claim it is not a fake. We'll see. The site is apparently waiting for confirmation now.

universalpromoU2.jpg

Last edited:
It looks a little too rough to be the album. They say it "hints" at what it could look like. Isn't that the same style as the Go Home dvd?

Yeah, it really looks fake to me. The picture has a filter effect on it, which is an obvious Photoshop trick. And the picture was taken for Blender magazine. And the typography is really awkward to read.

But, then, I thought the Slane art was fake, and I was wrong. So who knows...

Geez, youve got to be kidding me, Im praying that is not the cover for the album- please no. I hate flashy and bright and I dont know how to explain it, I just like the old school, fine print with no catchy big letters screaming at you. For example- I love the album covers of every single album cover, but this just looks to flashy, to poppy, why cant they just do it simple with out huge colored letters all over. Something simple like WAR, OR BOY, or even ATYCLB album covers. Im just hoping this isnt the cover. PLEASE

There's no way this is real. They wouldn't use a photo that was already used even for promo art. Plus, as it's been mentioned, this photo was evidently specifically for Blender, so I can't begin to imagine how that would show up on promo material.

I'm sure whoever made the fake promo art used the photo solely because it's pretty much the only higher-quality HTDAAB related image out there.

I was sitting here at work this morning, thinking about how excited I am about this ... and tomorrow U2 is the featured artist on WXRT -- one of the great radio stations! -- out of Chicago. You can pick up a live feed at www.wxrtx.com

I'm planning to be listening in, because they'll be playing U2 throughout the day!

a radio station is St. Louis _ 101.1 the river is doing promo's that they will be playing the single on friday at 10:00 - they are doing the friggin promo every hour just about - I know that we are almost to the less than a day mark but it's starting to get unbearable to wait - serenity now!:wink:

Looks like it, yeah. I actually like it even though I feel like it looks "fake". But the front of the site... :scratch:

Oh well at least it works in my browser now.. so I don't have to open IE just to go there. :madspit:

U2com.jpg

Last edited:
swandiver said:
sorry -- www.wxrt.com

See, I told you I was excited! :wink:

I LOVE XRT!! It's so awesome. It's definitely the station I listen to whenever I'm in Chitown...and sometimes online when I'm not. I mean, christ -- They're playing "Jane Says" right now! That's so awesome.

Guys, I think this new artwork is just something temporary that they slapped together while they put the finishing touches on the new look.

PaleBlueDot said:
Guys, I think this new artwork is just something temporary that they slapped together while they put the finishing touches on the new look.

Ah probably right. it's obviously not finished. not that it really matters, how many of us even use the official site? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom