Now caption THIS one!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
eg51628.jpg

I'm not good at these, but I know most of you are, and this one is so cute, it's asking for it! Please caption this!
smile.gif

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
eg51628.jpg

Bono: Look, what kind of people I am surrounded with. There's this one next to me, he's an Elvis wanna-be, I mean look at those shoes.
Larry thinks: Ye wanker! I'm gonna tell mo-ho-ho-ooom!!! *starts crying*
The Edge: Where are we?? I can't see?? Someone!!! *gets hysterical* Adaaaaaaaaam!!
Adam: Wha? Where am I? Who are you? Who's the dude with the long hair?
Larry: Moooooooooooooooom!! I wanna go home!

LMAO!
biggrin.gif
Thanks, I didn't even notice those shoes! Larry sure looks guilty of something!

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Larry: Bono, jesus fucking christ, man! Take a shower!!

Bono: I know, that even though these other guys are good looking too, that secretly, all the women in the world want ME!

Edge: Shit, I forgot the secret of the universe. Oh yeah, it's in Larry's pants.

Adam: Look at Edge! I need to get some of the drugs that he's taking!

------------------
nudie magazine day!

eg51628.jpg

Bono: So, what we were trying to do with this film...
Larry: *sigh* You feckin wanker, "blah blah blah blah..." Everybody knows it's a musical journey!! Cut the crap!
Edge: Just stay perfectly still... try to do your best John Lennon impression.
Adam: Hmmm... who's that outside? Is that... yes, that's Bonavoix! Shit, I hope Bono doesn't turn around and see her... there goes the press confrence.
*Bono senses Bonavoix's presence and turns around, sees her and runs out where they meet and run off to... err... somewhere where they remain undetected to this day*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

And Bono looks OH SO GOOD in this picture... *drool*

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

My feeble attempt at a website:
Rattle And Hum

[This message has been edited by Bonavoix (edited 09-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Bonavoix (edited 09-20-2001).]

eg51628.jpg

Bono: Okay okay, just let me explain my stance on greenpeace one more time because I think I left a few key points out last time...To begin with...
Larry: Shut up Bono, I want to go home! Shuuuttt uppppp! SHUT YER GOB!!!!!!!!!!
Edge: Whoa, Larry looks like he's gonna kick Bono's ass, I know his vision is based on movement, if I stay as still as I can, maybe he won't see me if I pretend I'm dead.
Adam: Hmm the Edge;s skin is looking really pore-free! i wonder what kind of moisturizer he's using???

-Bluey

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

Originally posted by blueeyes:

Edge: Whoa, Larry looks like he's gonna kick Bono's ass, I know his vision is based on movement, if I stay as still as I can, maybe he won't see me if I pretend I'm dead.
[/b][/quote]

LMAO @ this one!!!! Everyone else's cracked me up too!

------------------
[i]Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such cartoons as "Christmas Ape" and "Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp."[/i]

Back
Top Bottom