Novia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UV2001

War Child
We have to have a Phil day on his birthday too. It's 20th August.
I always loved the bass in Thin Lizzy but never knew who it was.
Well you know how we were saying people don't play bass and be lead singer
He did. Oh wow. I am in total admiration of him more so than before. I can't wait for that tattoo. I'm gonna get it on the back of my right shoulder
smile.gif

It's better to have a few role models well kind of role models but you know for the music than just one cos it adds variety

hey it N and G with phil *fingers on lips * sshhhhh.
i went to one of his shows when i was a feutus, is that counted
smile.gif

yeah sure, but our bob geldoff day will be the biggest and its the only day of the year when ill get totaly out of my head, otherwise im teetotal.ive had enough
frown.gif

Cool pic. I think it's a good idea for us both to cut down on the drinks. They are alright now and again for a special occasion in a safe environment or in very small quantities when out but too much is very bad.

College phoned home earlier and my mum picked up the phone. I have to go in to college tomorrow to quit but at least I don't have to worry about them finding out now. They still don't know about me moving. They keep going on about getting qualifications. If they have free night school short term classes in Liverpool I will get some either way I am still looking for jobs. I can lie in on mornings and practice my bass now
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom