Not important, but I had to share

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
[color=royal blue]LOLLLL last nite I heard the Wide Awake in America version of "bad" on the radio and was flipping out. It was like midnite and I was wiiiiiiiiiiide awaaaaaaaaaake[/color]

hey ANY U2 is important!!

I love that! I still get a little thrill when I'm walking around someplace and they play U2 over the PA (I always do a little "woo hoo!" to myself!) :D

I listen to Radio IO all day at work (find it on your Win Media Player app), and they LOOOOVE U2...they play their more obscure stuff too, the stuff you never hear on regular radio. (I heard "Grace" and "In a Little While" this week)

:heart: Radio IO :heart:

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For = one of the best songs ever

I love it when the radio plays a U2 song.. it's a rare occasion though :rolleyes:

Re: Re: hey ANY U2 is important!!

A local rock in spanish radio station plays U2 every saturday on a segment called "Access to the past". It's really cool 'cos you get to pick who you wanna hear, led zeppelin, pink floyd, queen, all the good 'ol stuff. When I get to hear ISHFWILF (because they almost play it every saturday) I get major fuzzies... Well, with every U2 song I get fuzzies so.. lol :D

Back
Top Bottom