nosey kinda dirty question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by WildHonee:

3323733523232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B6%3B%3D726%3DXROQDF%3E23232697%3B7%3B3%3Bot1lsi

MY EYES! THEY BURN!!!!!!!!!!
*blackmail Bono and Edge*

Think there was a little more to the 'playfighting' during 'End of the world' on tour than we thought....
icon18.gif
icon19.gif

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 09-16-2001).]

Originally posted by Bonoforever:

Think there was a little more to the 'playfighting' during 'End of the world' on tour than we thought....
icon18.gif
icon19.gif

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 09-16-2001).]
There's a scandal there! I know it! I don't know who I want to be more depressed when I expose it. Bono is my baby but there's something about Edge....

P.S. in the site Cathy posted -- WHO is that girl and WHY is she leaving a hotel room with MY BonoBaby?

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:
AS far as I know, he saved himself for Ali.
*GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSP* That's the cutest thing I've ever heard! BLESS HIS LITTLE COTTON SOCKS!!

*grows slightly more enamored day by day*

Awww Mona, you crack me up! Bless his little cotton socks! Where did you come up with that one??
wink.gif

Thanks for this post gals, it's put a smile on my face and made me laugh, and given all that's occurred here, I needed it!

tania

Well, Sparky's girl, I guess I thought it was weird because she says that in one of the photos it is showing her and Bono leaving their hotel room, insinuating that they had a hotel room together. And then she goes on to say that she is surprised that the pic didn't draw hardly any public attention even though it was in some Czech newspapers. But after giving it another look, I'd say this girl just found a picture of Bono and used Photoshop to put herself into it. However, I dunno, I just don't understand why someone, a fan especially, would want to do that, even in jest. To me, it seems on the same level with those tabloid papers putting in that picture of Bono and Christy minus Ali and saying they were having an affair.

[This message has been edited by Cathy (edited 09-17-2001).]

Originally posted by Cathy:
weird site.....whadda ya'll think? http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Stage/8489/evolution5.htm

I'm sure it's just BS...

Yeah! It surely is. I asked the girl who owns the page about it, and she said. "I just made that up to make it more intresting". Photoshop can make wonderful and shitty things!

Naya: come on! Let us hear! I LOVE rumours... even if they are just bullshit!!

i agree, UV2001. i got a thang for older men, myself!
wink.gif

------------------
"I can't believe the news today,
Oh, I can't close my eyes
And make it go away.
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? How long...
'cause tonight...we can be as one."

Love to all of you,
Emily

Originally posted by UV2001:
I agree.About Ali getting a younger model.If she is that stupid Bono will have one at his door for comfort.I am 16 am probably should like boybands and "pretty boys" well I don't.
I like Bono and all my friends say I am sick because of it but I don't care what they say.
Laura.
"I don't care what they think
I don't care what they say
What do they know about this love anyway?"
~melissa etheridge

OK ANYWAY
I agree! I am but 17 and in my school the big things are boy bands and rap music. I can't stand either though I may listen to a backstreet boys song should it come on the radoo *guilty pleasure*

eh I think I wrote this is the other thread about what your friends think. But I for one don't understand rap music

Me at lunch today: Does anyone know what an izzo is? Because apparently we have to give the 'h' to the izzo?! (That was in the song that was on) How do I 'h' an izzo?

lol I was going nuts. Boy bands etc. are good for dances but then again that's all they play...hm...*colonizes moon with Plebaians* But I don't know of anyone who's spirtitually deprived for not having heard Britney Spears.

THINGS WILL CHANGE
-- postmodern poetry project
I WILL CONVERT THEM ALL......

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

ENOUGH OF THIS!
Where's Naya?!
wink.gif
icon16.gif

Mona, people in high school will tend to have crappy taste in music, as you know. The sad part is that it seems to last up to college too. Maybe not as bad, but still. Whoops, I'm not making sense again...

------------------
In the stillness of the evening
When the sun has had its day
I heard your voice whispering
Come away now

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 09-17-2001).]

that jay-z song is horrible. he could hardly speak english before, apparently he has now completly given up! either that or he is super intellectual and is fooling us all with his secret language. yeah right...
wink.gif

------------------
"I can't believe the news today,
Oh, I can't close my eyes
And make it go away.
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? How long...
'cause tonight...we can be as one."

Love to all of you,
Emily

Girls I'm sorry for the wait.
There was a specific website where those stories were written but now I can'T find it anymore.

I'm really busy these days, but I'll try to find these stories and post a new thread about them.

------------------
Sick of sorrow
I'm sick of the pain
I'm sick of hearing
Again and again
That there's gonna be
Peace on Earth

Originally posted by Cathy:
I'd say this girl just found a picture of Bono and used Photoshop to put herself into it. However, I dunno, I just don't understand why someone, a fan especially, would want to do that, even in jest. To me, it seems on the same level with those tabloid papers putting in that picture of Bono and Christy minus Ali and saying they were having an affair.

[This message has been edited by Cathy (edited 09-17-2001).]
Very true Cathy, some ppl will go to great lengths to do stuff like that. I don't understand their mindset either!
smile.gif

------------------
J33 - 3->

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:
I don't know why boy bands are called pretty boys. They look pretty damn ugly to me.

Exactly! Plus their songs are always about the same thing, their lyrics don't "talk" to me, they don't mean anything! that's why I love u2, because their lyrics mean something to me
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"The goal is elevation"

DEATHMATCH!!!!!!
1.*************
In this corner
"Hit me baby one more time"

In the other corner
"And a big mac bigger than you think"

2.*************
In this corner
"Bye bye bye"

In the other corner
"Turn it oooonnn...turn it on, you turn me on"

3.*************
In this corner
"Ain't nothing but a heartache Ain't nothing but a mistake I never wanna hear you say I want it that way"

In the other corner
"Baby baby baby light my way! OH COME ON baby baby baby light myyyyyy way."

THE WINNERS????????

lol that was really fun
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

Sorry to spoil things ladies, but in some interview somewhere (racking my brain trying to remember - give me a bit of time, there's a lot of files in this dusty database I call a brain. Maybe I need a faster processor...), Bono speaks of losing his virginity at 14. Of course, it COULD have been with Ali, but I also recall him saying it was with a slightly older girl.

As for that pic with Edge hugging Bono, I have to say that is one of the rare JT-era pictures where they are actually smiling and having fun (all except Adam, who looks like he got left out of their sexual romp
wink.gif
). Larry looks great, Bono has that "evil grin" that he mastered during the ZOO TV era and Edge looks downright happy! Great pic!

As for a story... I'll tell you one.

During the JT-era, Bono was in a bar drinking, of course, with some ladies. After WAY too many drinks, he brought them back up to his room. Edge was on one side of Bono and Adam on the other (in their rooms). The ladies and Bono have a few more drinks in the room, with Edge listening to the racket through his wall and even Larry listening at the door! LOL! Bono decides that he needs a bath, so he strips naked. But first, he passes out for a little while on the bed. The story goes that for a person of his size, he is very nicely, uh, blessed. He eventually does wake up and takes his bath, now robing himself afterward. The women are still there, but I guess weren't doing much (sorry - memory fades here about this part of the story). Edge and Adam decided to keep an eye on Bono and essentially break up the "party" by knocking on the door and getting the ladies out. I can't be specific, but I do know that it was a lot of innocent fun. Bono did NOT cheat and according to the rumor, his bandmates even helped him remain faithful!

Originally posted by doctorwho:

During the JT-era, Bono was in a bar drinking, of course, with some ladies. After WAY too many drinks, he brought them back up to his room. Edge was on one side of Bono and Adam on the other (in their rooms). The ladies and Bono have a few more drinks in the room, with Edge listening to the racket through his wall and even Larry listening at the door! LOL! Bono decides that he needs a bath, so he strips naked. But first, he passes out for a little while on the bed. The story goes that for a person of his size, he is very nicely, uh, blessed. He eventually does wake up and takes his bath, now robing himself afterward. The women are still there, but I guess weren't doing much (sorry - memory fades here about this part of the story). Edge and Adam decided to keep an eye on Bono and essentially break up the "party" by knocking on the door and getting the ladies out. I can't be specific, but I do know that it was a lot of innocent fun. Bono did NOT cheat and according to the rumor, his bandmates even helped him remain faithful!

I'm confused! Did they RAPE Bono? *is horrified*

P.S. I still get scared of that pic.

------------------
~*Mona*~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

Did he even KNOW Ali at 14?? ::Sherry scratches her head::

The question is, was she a virgin? Hmmm....she's awfully Catholic....(so am I, for that matter?)
I wonder.

(Pretending with ya'll that this is ANY of our derned beezwax),
Sherry Darlin

Originally posted by doctorwho:
Bono speaks of losing his virginity at 14. Of course, it COULD have been with Ali, but I also recall him saying it was with a slightly older girl.

I remember reading something along those lines, I have to look thru my stuff....

------------------
You wanker, you interrupted my BOOMCHA!!!! - Maria

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Talk about Bono and Edge um...playing...have you guys SEEN the "Love is Blindness" video??? OMG. *gulp*

Bono really lays on one Edge (in super sloooow mo), and then Edge just ROCKS back like he's in ecstacy (um, EDGEstacy?) and wails on his guitar...like I said: *gulp*

*stands in front of fan to cool off*

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
Think there was a little more to the 'playfighting' during 'End of the world' on tour than we thought.

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
OK Mona...

*judging from elevated Bono, he will NEVER be past his prime*

I agree.About Ali getting a younger model.If she is that stupid Bono will have one at his door for comfort.I am 16 am probably should like boybands and "pretty boys" well I don't.
I like Bono and all my friends say I am sick because of it but I don't care what they say.
Laura.

bono strippen in front of strangers gee what else is new?
if he was really populer in school amongst everyone and not just his gang, cause you know you can have a leader of the gang but there not exactly the most populer gang around, then peer presure probely lead to the 14 thing.i still cant really imagin him in school , the only time iv seen him loud and confident is in the 90's thats ten years of being loved by the world so hes bound to be confident.
that bono and edge pic
smile.gif
naughty boys teasin the camera
tongue.gif
LOL

Originally posted by Discoteque:
He wrote 'An Cat Dubh' about a girl he was with while on a break "for about a minute" from Ali at one point

Huh! SOunds familiar, eh? U want the secret? Be at the right place in the right time
biggrin.gif
*LMAO*

Talk about Bono and Edge um...playing...have you guys SEEN the "Love is Blindness" video??? OMG. *gulp*

Bono really lays on one Edge (in super sloooow mo), and then Edge just ROCKS back like he's in ecstacy (um, EDGEstacy?) and wails on his guitar...like I said: *gulp*

Woo! I need to see that video- I'm getting overheated!
biggrin.gif
I hope Bono and Edge don't check out PLEBA and realize that we're on to their little secret!
wink.gif
And LOL @ "Edgestacy"!

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT??????????!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you mean he lays one on Edge?

------------------
~*Mona*~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

Back
Top Bottom