NOOOOO!! how unfair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: Aw, that sucks! Well, maybe they will arrive tomorrow. Which ones did you order?

I just ordered the Boy t-shirt with the pictures of them on the back. :hyper:

It took a month for my t-shirt to get here but then again I dont live in america so of course it would take longer :mad: Then when I got my tshirt my dad ordered large and it goes down to my knees and its like a big baggy dress :rolleyes:

I got my Boy baseball shirt yesterday...:drool: I love it! It shipped really fast too. I was impressed! Now I just need to get my NME mag and I'll be all set!

wertsie said:
I got my Boy baseball shirt yesterday...:drool: I love it! It shipped really fast too. I was impressed! Now I just need to get my NME mag and I'll be all set!

i finally got mine 2 days ago! m fav one of them all is the boy baseball shirt! i love it. i also love the war t shirt. awesome! i guess it was worth the wait! :lol:

AdamsMango said:

i finally got mine 2 days ago! m fav one of them all is the boy baseball shirt! i love it. i also love the war t shirt. awesome! i guess it was worth the wait! :lol:

:hmm: I wonder why they took so long with yours...Maybe because you ordered so many! :happy: Maybe they were out of stock with a couple of them. :shrug:

AdamsMango said:

maybe..i'm just happy they're here now. But I lost one of my favorite U2 buttons! I am so sad! :sad: it was my favorite (i have like 20 u2 buttons on my purse :) )

:happy: I love U2 buttons! I have 21 on my backpack!

Back
Top Bottom