No More Kids For Bono!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kate1

War Child
Yeep! well for me ali has been reported to have said that she and Bono are no longer going to have anymore kids, cos the house is full as it is!!

DON'T RECK MY MOMENT PLEZ I KNOW SHE MAY BE JOKING!!!:(

No she said that in an interview that they were very happy for what they have. Its a blessing to have 2 boys and 2 girls. thats a nice family.

Im not saying that its not a nice family at all, but im only reporting what ive read on the internet!

The more kids he had, the more chances for the younger ones of us girls, right? :wink:

I saw that interview here about 2 years ago, it's not a new announcement though.

U2Kitten said:
I saw that interview here about 2 years ago, it's not a new announcement though.

My thoughts exactly.

Besides, if they were to have more kids, would that make you sad? That doesn't make any sense at all.

If you really cared about Bono, you would be happy for him whether he had 1 child or 20 children. Having decided not to ahve more kids doesn't mean he's going to be more "available" to women.

I remember after John's birth Ali was quoted as saying that was it for babies. I know I can't exactly believe everything that Bono and Ali are quoted as saying but that makes sense. My parents had four kids (I was kid #2) and decided that was what they wanted. It seems to be what Bono and Ali want as well.

My parents, like Bono and Ali, had 2 boys and two girls spread out over many years. I came late like John!

FallingStar said:
The more kids he had, the more chances for the younger ones of us girls, right? :wink:

:laugh:...true (although I'm 14 years older than Eli and 16 years older than John, so if they were to have any more sons in the near future, I'd be 20 years old by the time they were born, and that'd be one heck of an age difference...besides that, marrying somebody whose father you had a thing for would be kinda weird...).

Anywho, I can't say I'd blame them if it is for sure that they intend on not having any more children. I plan on having no more than three kids when the time comes for me to have children (which is not for quite a few years yet).

Angela

Given the fact that Ali is 40 something (I think) as well as Bono, I would venture to say their family is complete. I know women are choosing to have children later in life these days, but there is a real danger in having children over 40, even in the best of situations such as Bono's and Ali's. Surely, she is ready to get the young one's raised (including Bono) :wink: and really be able to cut loose with her interest in life. Not to say she's hasn't done some inspiring work already, :up: because she has, just that there is alot that woman does and can do. First and formost she seems totally devoted to her children and family.

Edited to say: Just a few reasons why, I so admire her.:heart:

Last edited:
You're right Sue. Pregnency, over fourty can present many problems. I have personally experienced that. I miscarrraiged my second child, at age fourty five.

FallingStar said:

:wink: :wink: :wink: yes yes yes agreed 100 %. *sighs* imagine being bono's daughter in law...... *sighs*...........:drool: :drool: :|

EveClayton said:

:wink: :wink: :wink: yes yes yes agreed 100 %. *sighs* imagine being bono's daughter in law...... *sighs*...........:drool: :drool: :|

YEA BUT WE WILL ALL BE WAY TOO OLD FOR THEM!!! ID RATHER HAVE BONO TO BE HONEST NOT A LITTLE CLONE!

Back
Top Bottom