No more funeral pics please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know!
frown.gif
But the ones with little Eli are so cute though.

------------------
~*Dream Out loud*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

That, and personally I think it's a little inappropriate... the family was trying to keep the funeral as private as possible and when I read that the papparazzi had gotten ahold of the location and stuff this morning I was really upset, and slightly disturbed when I saw the pictures... I don't mean to offend anyone, but that's just how I feel.
smile.gif
Peace everyone!

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Freeway like a river cuts through this land into the side of love like a burning spear, and the poison rain brings a flood of fear... in the towers of steel, belief goes on and on."

My sentiments exactly Bonovoix.
It's just my preference, and i don't mean to offend anyone, but when I saw them this morning I felt so bad for Bono and his family. Peace and Love everybody,
Blueeyes

I want to make it absolutely clear that I am NOT in anyway coming down on anyone in here for posting the pics. I agree that Eli is the cutest little boy in the history of the world. I can see why they were posted. I really don't want anyone to think that I "dissaprove" of them for posting the pics cause I really don't I just wanted to say that they made me sad. That's all. Please enjoy, and thank you all for being so cool and funny. You all rule. The planet.
smile.gif

Blueeyes

Originally posted by U2 Lulu:
At least no one was tasteless enough to post the casket pics.

Yeah, I'm with bluey on the funeral pictures. I mean, we all know where to get them, so there's no point in posting them here.

On that note, Youtwo.net was tastless enough to post the casket pics on their index page. I nearly died of horror checking my "daily" U2 news today. I wish they'd take it off.

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question.

Although i love the picture of Bono and his Son Eli, I really don't dig the idea that the media was taking pictures like that. Losing someone you love is very emotional and personal. I wish the media would have been booted out!

Karla

Back
Top Bottom