No Leather Day???? ok well, ROUGH Bono it is then!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know what it is about that picture but I just love it. Maybe because its out of character for him but I love it, I also love his hair/style that was from Pop thru Beautiful day. For the older gorgeous man he is I think thats the best look for him.

Thanks for the pic I reallllllllly love it.

Another for JC of THAT shoot.... Anyone have any others besides these 3? Also does anyone have a better quality copy of my one above? (page 2... the one in JCoster's avatar. ) Thanks!

Bonofishheads.jpg

Dahlia said:

bonosexy.jpg

:shocked: I've never seen this one! THAT'S the reason I love his long hair... he can run a hand through it and he looks so good :drool:

Great pics btw ;)

Another from that day!!

bonoblueshirtsmiledublin.jpg

I'd say he was lookin' a bit rough that day... :combust:

bonocomet said:
Another for JC of THAT shoot.... Anyone have any others besides these 3? Also does anyone have a better quality copy of my one above? (page 2... the one in JCoster's avatar. ) Thanks!

Bonofishheads.jpg

Awsome, I would love to see more if there is any from these photos, although as cute as it is, I can do without the fishies...
thank you kind friend!!!!

Hmmmm..... JCOSTER, this pic almost looks like the same shoot, maybe with a change of clothes? Not sure though.... and I believe this pic actually belongs in the DORKY Bono thread... :rolleyes:

bonodorky.jpg

:ohmy: me love the pic of Bono looking rough, ah the long windswept hair :combust:

Oh you guys would go making me think about these pics!! YES he looks rough & sexy to me in them! Dang!

u2oneladiesbonosm.jpg

Phew! There are some long haired B's amongst the crops :)

I've been pretty traumatised since the new crop :madspit:

*goes to stroke B's long hair*:drool:

OK, I'm switching gears to a different kind of rough & sexy now....

bwbonocoexist.jpg

bwbonocoexist2.jpg

atomic Bono.... always rough in the coexist headband

Back
Top Bottom