No internet anymore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
i don't have internet anymore :sad: :madspit: :scream:

it was working, and since Thursday, not anymore :banghead:

so well, i am trying to have it fixed, but til then, i will check everything at college :huh:

iwill miss PLEBA :hug:

talk to ya all soon :heart:

don't post too many pics without me :wink:

Oh, this really sucks!!! :grumpy: Hope your internet will get fixed soon - miss having you around! :hug:

... btw, check your forum - I've posted regarding the video you've never seen (I can e-mail or msn (if you don't have enough room in your inbox?!) it to you if you like)... Found a cute little video of Adam too, I know you'd love! :sexywink:

yes i checked :wink: thanx a million :love:

i can't wait to see the videos :hyper:

actually, i have also something i'd like to ask u all... i need the advice of my plebans friends... :reject: but i can't write it now... but it is about boys and love :heart:

You're welcome - this is really nothing compared to all the great things you've done for fans when you've met the guys! :)

Both videos have been sent now - enjoy! :D

Will try and answer the question as good as I can - just ask when you're ready :wink:

Last edited:
actually, i am in college right now, and well, read my journal, that can help to understand why i can't talk to ya right now, i am not alone:huh: and the question is about the persone here with me so....

miss-U2 said:
actually, i am in college right now, and well, read my journal, that can help to understand why i can't talk to ya right now, i am not alone:huh: and the question is about the persone here with me so....

:ohmy: Oh, I see! :lol:

Talk to you later then! :sexywink:

Oh, no, I really feel for you Emilie :sad::hug: I just got back and I don't want to lose you! :scream: I hope it gets fixed soon! Please try to check in if you can. We don't have any internet cafes around here, I know they do in Dublin I don't know about where you are. I hope you can find time to check in at college even though I know you won't have much time. Good luck and good vibes getting it fixed :hug: PLEBA needs you!

oh, ick, altho I must dart aroud to differet places to get interet. I *sure* you get *really used to it* when it's much more readily available to you! {like me really missig Cable-TV for the past 3 1/2 years-- canot curretly afford it without giving up lot of other important necessary things/circumstaces & necessary{modest} 'luxeries'.

well, we'll be aroud for ya, when you pop in. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom