No blender... Arrrrghhhh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

digsy

New Yorker
i'm sure there have been countless threads about this but i cant find them and i'm getting desperate!

please please please can someone tell me where to get blender!?!
i'm in the uk and cant find it in any of the bookstores here and booksamillion (where i got black books from) still has the hilary duff issue and i think i'm going to go absolutely mental if i do not find and order this thing within the nest 3 minutes
HELP!!!

:rant:

I kept going to Barnes and Noble and all they had was Duff on it...
an employee said that they would get the new issue U2 cover in
a couple of days...I went back a couple of days and there was only 2 issues left!..and some one had hidden them way back in the mag rack while i searched I was disappointed cause I didnt see it..... i was picked up Neil McCormicks book Killing Bono..went back to the mag rack and searched once more I bent down a bit and there was EDGE! looking at me!!
"TAKE ME HOME< TAKE ME HOME"...I grabbed both issues and
checked out my purchase...Too bad for who ever it was that tried to hide them cause I found them :):madspit:

people! I'm begging for help here and you're perving Fedex guys!?! :ohmy: :lol:

starsgoblue, thanks for the offer, i'll give booksamiilion one more try and then if i may i might take you up on that if its ok?

starsgoblue, i might have to take you up on that...
i'll mail you when i get home

It just came out in the US on Tuesday, it usually takes two to three weeks for the newest issues to make their way across the pond. I buy Q every month and get it a few weeks after it hits UK newsstands, same with Hot Press.

dsmith2904 said:
It just came out in the US on Tuesday, it usually takes two to three weeks for the newest issues to make their way across the pond. I buy Q every month and get it a few weeks after it hits UK newsstands, same with Hot Press.

a few weeks!!!!!
how am i supposed to survive till then?!?!?!:huh:

I can't find Blender ANYWHERE here...not even last month's issue. I saw the new issue of Uncut today, but it didn't look too special, so I didn't buy it. :slant:

starsgoblue said:
The Q with U2...just have the one single eensy weensie bit with them on one page. Or is that the old one?

must be old - the new Q has the band (bono most prominantly) on the cover and about 10 pages on them...

just under $18 but $13 of that was shipping!
it did come exceptionally well if not overly packaged though... :shrug:

however may i just point out that the cover picture alone is worth every penny! :drool:

@ starsgoblue
As i am from Germany I don't have the chance to buy Blender :(
Would it be possible, that you could send me the magazine?! Unfortunately I can't send you a PM. (so my email ad is: Nicole.Koetting@gmx.de) so we could 'talk' about everything by writing emails?! Thanks...

for the guys in the states who maybe dont know (or just for you starsgoblue so you can see the latest issue) here's the cover of the latest Q... everyone got it yet?!

cover.jpg

Back
Top Bottom