NJ 1 pics meeting the band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauren430

Refugee
Hi, I was outside between 3 and 4 pm for Tuesday's show with the 40 or so others waiting for them to arrive. When Bono got out of the car he came immediately to the left side of the line (if you were standing there looking at the car) and I was one of the first people whose hand he shook and he talked to me for a min. I was wearing a black 3/4 length v neck shirt and jeans and had my hair in a ponytail, medium length brown hair.

Also, Adam posed for a picture with me which someone (not to mention any names HEADACHE IN A SUITCASE) supposedly took but he pushed the wrong button so I don't have it

If you see me in any of your pictures PLEASE will you send them my way?!?!?! I am desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much.
lauren430@yahoo.com

lauren430 said:
Hi, I was outside between 3 and 4 pm for Tuesday's show with the 40 or so others waiting for them to arrive. When Bono got out of the car he came immediately to the left side of the line (if you were standing there looking at the car) and I was one of the first people whose hand he shook and he talked to me for a min. I was wearing a black 3/4 length v neck shirt and jeans and had my hair in a ponytail, medium length brown hair.

Also, Adam posed for a picture with me which someone (not to mention any names HEADACHE IN A SUITCASE) supposedly took but he pushed the wrong button so I don't have it

If you see me in any of your pictures PLEASE will you send them my way?!?!?! I am desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much.
lauren430@yahoo.com

:mad:

Back
Top Bottom