Nice accessory to wear to the u2 shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The ONE Campaign spot never got shown because the show ran over time and the powers that be decided to cut the spot out!

I talked with a friend of mine today within the organization and that is what I was told.

The spot was going to introduce the ONE white bands and how people in the U.S. can GET INVOLVED in the struggle against AIDS and extreme poverty.

This kind of snub should only incite us to be MORE ACTIVE in the struggle to end AIDS and extreme poverty in our world.

Thanks for caring enough about The ONE Campaign to actively wait for the spot - I was disappointed too!

I NEED SOMETHING OTHER....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Any Americans interested in helping out a fellow European pleban?! :D

... I don't think I can be put in the category "Armed Forces Europe" :lol:, so I hope that one of you girls can help me?! :help:

Please pm me!!! :wink:

Merc said:
Any Americans interested in helping out a fellow European pleban?! :D

... I don't think I can be put in the category "Armed Forces Europe" :lol:, so I hope that one of you girls can help me?! :help:

Please pm me!!! :wink:

I'll PM you...

Jamila said:
The ONE Campaign spot never got shown because the show ran over time and the powers that be decided to cut the spot out!

I talked with a friend of mine today within the organization and that is what I was told.

The spot was going to introduce the ONE white bands and how people in the U.S. can GET INVOLVED in the struggle against AIDS and extreme poverty.

This kind of snub should only incite us to be MORE ACTIVE in the struggle to end AIDS and extreme poverty in our world.

Thanks for caring enough about The ONE Campaign to actively wait for the spot - I was disappointed too!

I NEED SOMETHING OTHER....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

That bothers me...they shouldn't have cut the commercial. :tsk:

I ordered an extra 10 to send to people who either live outside the US or don't have the means to order on-line.

If you need one, please email me at mrs.hewson@gmail.com

If the first 10 go quickly, I may order another 10 :up:

*I just ordered yesterday so it may be a while before I can send them out.

*wants one band* i have this aids ribbon thats been fixed to my school tie for about 2 years now, my friends keep trying to take it off me but i say "its an ongoing cause!" and they shuttup. :wink:

was a bit weird, they had this aids charity stall thing, so i go over with some change, thinking there would be a collection of some kind and they where just handing freebies out. :eyebrow:

Bono's American Wife said:
I ordered an extra 10 to send to people who either live outside the US or don't have the means to order on-line.

If you need one, please email me at mrs.hewson@gmail.com

If the first 10 go quickly, I may order another 10 :up:

*I just ordered yesterday so it may be a while before I can send them out.

I also ordered an extra set, just let me know if you need one.

walktothewater@gmail.com

Please put ONE bracelet in the email title. :wave:

Hey all!
I just ordered 10 yesterday... The site says it takes 3-5 weeks to receive them. Anyone get them sooner than that?? I want to bring them to the 3/28 show but am concerned that I won't get them in time.:huh:

I have made my own custom MPH wristband but would like the real deal, however they don't sell them in Sweden so if anyone could PM me I am sure we can arrange something....:)

Last edited:
looking for something else to wear to shows?

How about an African Well Fund t-shirt?

Your purchase helps to support our programs and wearing the t-shirt to shows helps to spread the word!

Please visit our website for more details.

Coming soon - we will be unveiling plans for our 3rd annual "Build a Well for Bono's Birthday" campaign.

Stay Tuned!

Dianey said:
looking for something else to wear to shows?

How about an African Well Fund t-shirt?

Your purchase helps to support our programs and wearing the t-shirt to shows helps to spread the word!

Please visit our website for more details.

Coming soon - we will be unveiling plans for our 3rd annual "Build a Well for Bono's Birthday" campaign.

Stay Tuned!

That's excellent. There's no better way to celebrate Bono's Birthday:|

Back
Top Bottom