next time, Adam, take a PLEBAN to the Grammys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
According to the picture below, Adam flew solo tonight. He did that at the Oscars, too. Now, I know Adam HAS a girlfriend, but if she can't come to these award shows, I'm sure any one of us would be happy to be Adam's date for the night! Purely platonic, of course. :shifty: Larry also appears to have been Ann-less, a PLEBAN could have provided him a date for the night, too. So...

Volunteers? :wink:

speech_01.jpg

I noticed that too. What's the deal there Susie? You got yourself a hot stuff bfriend like Adam and you let him go solo to this stuff. I dont know about that.
Maybe she and Ann were back at the hotel planning a stellar congratulatory party for their men!!! I know I would have plenty of ways to show Adam how proud I was of him for winning.

As PLEBA is my witness, I hereby volunteer to accompany Adam to any and all social functions such as award shows, industry parties, trips to the local deli and the like.

It will be a tough job, but someone's got to do it, and I am willing to take on this challenge!!!

As PLEBA is my witness, I'm willing too-no offense to his girlfriend, in case anyone takes this seriously :huh:

Adam looks so good lately, and he seems like such a gentleman and easy to talk to

I wonder if he likes long walks on the beach :D

neutral said:
I selflessly volunteer to go to the next event with Adam in case the boys uhhh need a mod at said event. :shifty:

:giggle:

and I selflessly volunteer in case the boys need a token gibberish female fan at said event :up:

:wink:

I think since it was also Valentines Day eve, we should have been able to have Adam. I mean be with Adam. I mean accompany Adam to this fine event. Then we could have congratulated him while covered in chocolate!!
Im having doubts about Susie though. Is she worthy of our Adam?

My husband lets me go to Mexico with his brother, I'm sure he would have been willing to give me up for one evening. After all, I am a classy broad.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom