News from The Kitchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZooGrl

The Fly
Hi all,
Not really sure where to post this as I haven't been around for awhile, but in any case...
I was walking past The Clarence last night and noticed that there was a bit of action going on... red spotlights lighting the entrance, a few metal barriers, etc. Anyway, my friend and I kind of peeked in, then walked inside trying to figure out what was going on. There were a bunch of temporary tv screens up; sheets protecting the floor, kind of a strange set up for a nightclub.. anyway, we asked someone what was going on (at this point, it was only about 9 PM) and the guy said they were filming a Vodafone ad. So... that said, the place looks like it's being renovated but looks great! Really cool to see it as I've never been inside before.

Alrighty.. that's it for me... just thought I'd give an update as I think this was the subject of conversation a while ago.

Cheers...

ZooGrl said:
Hi all,
Not really sure where to post this as I haven't been around for awhile, but in any case...
I was walking past The Clarence last night and noticed that there was a bit of action going on... red spotlights lighting the entrance, a few metal barriers, etc. Anyway, my friend and I kind of peeked in, then walked inside trying to figure out what was going on. There were a bunch of temporary tv screens up; sheets protecting the floor, kind of a strange set up for a nightclub.. anyway, we asked someone what was going on (at this point, it was only about 9 PM) and the guy said they were filming a Vodafone ad. So... that said, the place looks like it's being renovated but looks great! Really cool to see it as I've never been inside before.

Alrighty.. that's it for me... just thought I'd give an update as I think this was the subject of conversation a while ago.

Cheers...

HI HALEY!! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom