Newbie :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emmabergstrom

Refugee
Hello Plebans! :wave:

I just registered to this site... after a lot of misunderstanding and troubles lol! (Thank you very VERY much FreeFall for helping me!):wink:

Been lurking around here for more than a year and I gotta say this place rocks!!
I'm really looking forward to get to know you all better. Well I already know some of you from U2.com :)

Haha I hope I putted my first thread in the right place!

LMAO!! hahaha!

Aww it's okay to say that! I love Emma too! LOL!

J/K I love you too :) And I'm glad you got me here!

Hahahaha!

:hug: MullenGirl

Well... I thought you had to pay to post here :reject: ... but it turned out that I had only messed a thing up and that was the reason why I couldn't post! :)
But now that FreeFall figured it out it will be hard for you all to get rid of me!
:evil: *evil laugh*

Don't worry, Emma! Just give gluey the appropriate feeding and she'll be just fine!

bonorooftop.jpg

Won't you, gluey??:hug:

^ :tsk: yeah, can't get rid of her now.....

:giggle: Just kidding :hug: :kiss: More the merrier I say!! :dance:

:shifty: ok, yes, I've had a couple :drunk:

Hej och varmt välkommen!
Trevligt att se att det finns fler svenskar på ett så stort och internationellt forum som detta.
Som du kanske har förstått så är de flesta av besökarna har i PLEBA tjejer, men det finns ett några killar som har vågat sig in hit också för att umgås med Interference's vänligaste skara fans, och jag är en av dem.
Du har förstås redan hittat till U2.se också? ;)

Återigen: Välkommen, du kommer definitivt att trivas här :D
//Simon

Hi and welcome,
It's plain to see that there's more Swedes among us at this big and international message board.

Perhaps you've noticed already, but most of the inhabitants of PLEBA are female but there's actually some brave guys here as well and I happen to be one of them.
I presume that you've already visited U2.se, right?;)

Again: You're most welcome and you will definately enjoy your stay!:D
//Simon

:wave: Thank you all for being so friendly!

It seems like I will have a lot fun around here! :D

:hug: PLEBANS

The_Edge89 said:
Hej och varmt välkommen!
Trevligt att se att det finns fler svenskar på ett så stort och internationellt forum som detta.
Som du kanske har förstått så är de flesta av besökarna har i PLEBA tjejer, men det finns ett några killar som har vågat sig in hit också för att umgås med Interference's vänligaste skara fans, och jag är en av dem.
Du har förstås redan hittat till U2.se också? ;)

Återigen: Välkommen, du kommer definitivt att trivas här :D
//Simon

Hej Simon!
Ja man blir riktigt glad när man ser andra svenskar i U2 kretsar :D
Är medlem på U2.com och har vart där ganska länge men tänkte att jag skulle vidga mina vyer!
Jag är också en frekvent U2.se besökare! Vet att du sitter med i redaktionen samt att du är grym på lira gitarr! :)
Har inte börjat skriva i forumet än, men jag tar en dag i taget!

Tack så mycket för välkomnandet!

emmabergstrom said:

Hej Simon!
Ja man blir riktigt glad när man ser andra svenskar i U2 kretsar :D
Är medlem på U2.com och har vart där ganska länge men tänkte att jag skulle vidga mina vyer!
Jag är också en frekvent U2.se besökare! Vet att du sitter med i redaktionen samt att du är grym på lira gitarr! :)
Har inte börjat skriva i forumet än, men jag tar en dag i taget!

Tack så mycket för välkomnandet!

:scratch: Something about U2 and U2.com...got that! And is gitarr guitar?? :faint: Lange must be language or tongue?? Emma...translation, please? (I am so nosey!)

Freefall said:

:scratch: Something about U2 and U2.com...got that! And is gitarr guitar?? :faint: Lange must be language or tongue?? Emma...translation, please? (I am so nosey!)

LOL! My translation:

Hi Simon!
Yeah you get really glad when you see other Swedish fans over the net.
I'm a member over at U2.com and have been there for quite some time but have decided to explore other forum as well!
I'm also a member of U2.se (Swedish fan site), which I know you're a moderator of. I also know you're a great guitar player!
Haven't wrote on the forum yet, but I will someday!

thank you very much for the welcome!

:D

Flera svenskar! Fantastiskt! Välkommen Emma, nu kanske du kan hjälpa mig med tjejerna som vill ha svenska översättningar till allt möjligt mysko... :wink: :shifty:

And for all you non-Swedes:

More Swedes! Fantastic! Welcome Emma, perhaps you can help me now with the girls who want Swedish translations to all kind of weird things... ( I supposed I don't need to translate the smileys :lol: )

emmabergstrom said:
Hello Plebans! :wave:

I just registered to this site... after a lot of misunderstanding and troubles lol! (Thank you very VERY much FreeFall for helping me!):wink:

Been lurking around here for more than a year and I gotta say this place rocks!!
I'm really looking forward to get to know you all better. Well I already know some of you from U2.com :)

Haha I hope I putted my first thread in the right place!

Glad you finally decided to post Emma, I would always see you on line but never saw you post..and Yeah I see you post a LOT in U2.com :)

WELCOME!!:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom