New York Photos - October 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know, that pic deserves to go inn one of the several books that we all know will hit the stands at the culmination of this Vertigo tour! That guy is a TRUE fan, and I couldn't be happier for him and the moments he experienced onstage and having these photos capturing those moments for him!

My 10/10 MSG photos:

19a0456f.jpg

spaceman_37 said:
Hi -

I added it a pic of the "phone incident" to the album this morning. It's not a very good picture hence it was originally missing but I figured it was a unique moment at the show and a pic of it should be there.

It's about a third to a half-way down in the NYC album. Sorry I can't post any links as i'm not a premium member or something like that.

Thanks for the comments, glad you all enjoyed my photos.

Regards,

Ayaz

Thank you.:bow: As you can see, I’m a big fan of your pictures.;D
And One4U2, you’re pictures are so great too.:drool:
:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'll be posting mine in the gallery shortly. Front row in front of Adam in the ellipse = a beautiful, beautiful thing. :faint:

Best U2 show EVER. Adam gave me lots of smiles, and I got Edge's "40" pick from Stuart at show's end.

Great pics of the show, btw! :wink:
i saw Adam *totally* givin' you love, April!

I was looking up at Adam and saw him giving this amazing smile to someone (and doing the whole flirtation thing) and you were the girl he was looking at :cute: Amazing, amazing shows, huh? See you I hope in Detroit and Cleveland :hug:

solacevip said:

great pics! i was at toronto 3 and 4, as well as MSG 1 and 2. i remember seeing you and your friend in the ellipse at toronto! i was there with my friend khelia (she's been onstage a bunch of times) and 2 indian twins... small world of travelling U2 fans! ;)

glad that you had a great time at the shows- i, too, thought that toronto 3 was one of the best U2 shows i've seen! :up:

Back
Top Bottom