New York Photos - October 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks for the clarification. What's Edge's tech's name? I'll need to be ready next month when the time comes! Do you just beg & grovel when you see the techs??? :wink:

Thank you Lila64, I love your pictures. :up:

Ayaz from Zootopia posted a link to his pictures (http://www.ayaz.com/photography/albumthumbview.asp?albumid=97) and I specially loved this one:

IMG_4386_filtered.jpg

:ohmy:

Lila64 said:
thanks for the clarification. What's Edge's tech's name? I'll need to be ready next month when the time comes! Do you just beg & grovel when you see the techs??? :wink:

Dallas!

He's the blonde surfer looking dude!

:happy:

And the picture with Dan! :ohmy: :faint:

Heeeeeeeeee! Bono's legs are looking ever more tree trunk-ish than usual

:cute:

shocked2.gif

Incredible pics!

And LostAtMoon - none of the pics I posted are mine - just ones I found. I've never even been to New York :reject:

And I knew Edge's tech was Dallas -
3.gif
I meant to ask for Adam's tech, LOL.

because i love my pleba girls so much... here's two from tonight... monday 10/10's show..

one from outside the garden, one from inside the garden, and one from inside the garden but before the show with yours truely and tom morello from audioslave/rage against the machine...

bonomsg2.JPG

adammsg.JPG

memorello.JPG

more to come whenever the hell i wake up tommorow...

Hi -

I added it a pic of the "phone incident" to the album this morning. It's not a very good picture hence it was originally missing but I figured it was a unique moment at the show and a pic of it should be there.

It's about a third to a half-way down in the NYC album. Sorry I can't post any links as i'm not a premium member or something like that.

Thanks for the comments, glad you all enjoyed my photos.

Regards,

Ayaz

:drool:

I am never ever going to be able to see or hear Fast Cars without drooling am I?

:reject:

Back
Top Bottom