New U2 Video of OOTS is Available to View at U2.com!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eehem...:sexywink: :wink:

7.jpg

one_19.jpg

Thanks so much for the stills everyone, they are gorgeous!

I absolutely adore this video, it is already my favorite of any video they've ever done. :applaud: :love:

Sad_Girl said:
Thanks so much for the stills everyone, they are gorgeous!

I absolutely adore this video, it is already my favorite of any video they've ever done. :applaud: :love:

I agree! After watching it I said it out loud, lol. "Best video EVER!" Made me all teary, lol.

1. I love the video
2. I love that u2 took a risk and did that kind of video (strange but in a really good way is my favorite type of u2-ness)
3. Love all of you for getting such great stills of the video to PLEBA so fast :hug:

what a great video! i love to see them doing something experimental again... :up:

and they all look beautiful... the shot of edge at the end is especially moving. :cute:

The video, a dazzling work of futuristic animation, is one of the most unusual the band have ever made.

The band had their heads 'scanned' in Chicago in September (this will make sense when you've watched it!) and digital effects were developed in New York and LA.

So how much of what you see here is "animation"? Are the actual images "digitally enhanced," or does the animation just consist of the motion? Because their faces don't look fully "real" to me.

BEST AND MOST TOUCHING VIDEO EVER... SAME for the song!!! :heart: I soooooooooooooooo love this band!!! :heart: :hug:

Hey, cheers for that, I'm not a member of u2.com either, and to be honest, the beginning to the video was a little creepy.

Edited:

Okay, after seeing the whole video, I see what you mean! Awwww Bono's so sweet, I love it when he takes off his glasses and you can see his eyes.

Last edited:
Can someone be a sweetie and make an avatr out of any of these??Im at a comp at work((mine is at the comp-shop for the weekend)) It would be greatly appreciated!!!:wink:
016.jpg

013.jpg

03.jpg

bono124.jpg

**Any or all of these wold be fine*....I wish I could do it on this comp but I cant...:(

bono114.jpg

bono113.jpg

Back
Top Bottom