New U2 Quiz!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*looks around the room* ....is it possible to NOT get bono if u're either a Bono girl or a phisto?? Well ofcourse who do i get after doing this quiz..... no it wasn't edge.... it was... :bono:
:applaud: and here i honestly thought the way i was answering the question i'd get Edge... but then back when i had friends around here they'd say i was the female version of bono :laugh: hey...go w/who u are i say ^_^

:hug: 2 all

*sees bono and goes over to have a talk with him..hehehehe*

so i bumped an old thread

1052624002_quiz_adam.jpg

You're Adam Clayton! Adam is the sarong-wearing bassist of U2. He was born in England and has an affinity for spoons. What else could you want?

so not true

I got:
1052624143_quiz_edge.jpg

but that description is so not me. I am laid back and lazy. I am like half the Edge description and All the adam one. I am self-conscious and passive, with a temper. But also i avoid conflict, a VERY addictive personality, sentimental about love, and rely on the love of my friends alot. My friends mean alot to me. *sigh* guess i have to do both Adam and Edge. But i get along better with people with the opposite personality of me..So i guess i should do Larry and Bono too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom