new Q postcard from the Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's fantastic. This reminds me of how funny he was at the Superbowl press conference a few years back. I so wanted The Edge to do a speaking tour, just to talk about whatever he wants, I'd pay nearly anything to spend a couple of hours listening to Edge.

dsmith2904 said:
He's fantastic. This reminds me of how funny he was at the Superbowl press conference a few years back. I so wanted The Edge to do a speaking tour, just to talk about whatever he wants, I'd pay nearly anything to spend a couple of hours listening to Edge.

hahahah i would too. He'd be insanely enertaining! He's very, opinionated. :wink:

lol I'm surprised you guys aren't chattering more that there was a recent, "OMG, Edge looks so hot without his hat, he should ditch it!" thread.

And, heh, first "loose" instead of "lose" in the Bomb book and on the shirt, now "definately"?
*Sends Edge a dictionary for a belated Christmas pressie*

dsmith2904 said:

I don't think I ever read/heard this interview :(; does someone where I could find a transcript of it, please? :)

Advah said:

I don't think I ever read/heard this interview :(; does someone where I could find a transcript of it, please? :)

I don't know if it exists anywhere. I watched it online when it was live and then I saw clips of it afterwards on TV but not enough to tape it.

CMM said:
l

And, heh, first "loose" instead of "lose" in the Bomb book and on the shirt, now "definately"?
*Sends Edge a dictionary for a belated Christmas pressie*

:ohmy: I'm surprised I didn't notice the "definately" instead of definitely. It's one of the most common mispelled words according to one of my lit professors I had in college.

You can even tell how his handwriting becomes increasingly haphazard as he gets pissed off. LOL :edge:

dsmith2904 said:

:yes: He has a very dry sense of humour and I like that about him!

arw9797 said:

I don't know if it exists anywhere. I watched it online when it was live and then I saw clips of it afterwards on TV but not enough to tape it.

Ok, thanks for the info! :)
I'll look for it anyway, we never know..

Back
Top Bottom