New Pictures from Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: *runs in thread late*

Jordan and Eve look very pretty, taking after their parents of course! :hmm: I wonder what their two little boys will look like when the grow up..they'll probably take after their daddy, wont they? :sexywink:
[/B]

Not necessarily. Sometimes boys take after their mother. My older brother looks more like my mother than he does my father. It will be interesting if either one of the boys take after Ali.

teehee said:

bono_stipe04.jpg

WTF? Does Michael have, like, a Spongebob purse??

Check out wireimages again and look closely. They have Elvis Presley listed as a guest! If you click on the name it's really Elvis Costello.

I bet Larry would have killed himself for not showing up to support Bono when he found out he missed out on Elvis' return from the dead!

i don't think that's spongebob, it looks more like a giant piece of triangular-cut swiss cheese...and it doesn't have squarepants!!

arw9797 said:
Check out wireimages again and look closely. They have Elvis Presley listed as a guest! If you click on the name it's really Elvis Costello.

I bet Larry would have killed himself for not showing up to support Bono when he found out he missed out on Elvis' return from the dead!

LMFAO!!! :lmao:

All these pics make me so happy!!! I could stare at them all day, which I have...thanks for posting them all!!!!
Edge is looking adorable in the above pics, love his smile. And I think I may almost be used to the new Bono beard!
So we still have no idea if they are going to broadcast this somewhere or have tapes available?

What beautiful pictures! When I saw the pictures from the Today show I wasn't sure I liked Bono's beard, but I'm DEFINITELY liking it now...:drool: I think he must have trimmed it. And the open shirt! :drool: :drool: :drool:

As I am just getting to the computer on Sunday morning.... these pics are overwhelming. *thud*

Bono is beautiful :love: :heart:

These photos are lovely and it is totally wonderful that Bono is being recognized and honored.

However, I can't get this out of my head...

...this is just a thought and probably deserves an entire thread, but...

doesn't it kind of concern you that Larry and Adam have not been to any of the recent goings on. I mean...didn't they ALL record
HTBA? so they all should've been on the Today show or at the Golden Globes.

You'd think that Larry and Adam would want to show up to honor Bono.

Seems like U2 is now Those2...

Back
Top Bottom