New picture of Bono at Hanover...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
He looks great ... but the hair ... well, let's hope it was the wind and not a misadventure with styling gel.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by JessicaAnn:
He looks great ... but the hair ... well, let's hope it was the wind and not a misadventure with styling gel.

lol... I pretty much think it's the wind
smile.gif

the girl has "windy hair" too

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

LOL

Great pic though, this time he didn't use so much gel as he normally does, which is great LOL. He looks good in sweaters, he looks good in just about anything

I'd kill to be that woman, having Bono's arm around ME

OMG
He looks adorable!!!

His shirts are just...hmm... so HOT!!! I love that kind of dressing on a guy. *drool*

Thanks for that Melpop!! Are you the next one to pose??
wink.gif

All of these wonderful stories and pics of people meeting teh boys at HQ are starting to inspire me to start saving for Ireland again (I kind of blew the original money I was saving on my trip to NY ... I was going on a business trip ... Browdway shows and shopping on 5th Avenue were calling my name).

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
OMG
He looks adorable!!!

His shirts are just...hmm... so HOT!!! I love that kind of dressing on a guy. *drool*

Thanks for that Melpop!! Are you the next one to pose??
wink.gif

Next to pose... you have no idea how much I would ADORE that! I could make it an annual thing if it happens. But I don't think much can beat my last pose.

I have to agree with the sweaters... *drool*

I don't think I'll have any chance to pose though... I'll be in Dublin from June 7th to June 14th...

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"
- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

wow, to me that's borderline Bono-perfection!!! I loveth the crazy hair, wind or not.

now, if only he'd loose the shades!!!...

------------------
"I retain the right to act like a hormonal teenager because i am one!!!" ~~~ Laura

AIM: Rattle n Hum 02

peace out \\//

Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic:

now, if only he'd loose the shades!!!...

Next person to meet him should ask him to take off the shades for just one pic ... But wait ... he might start doing that strange "pretending to wear a monocle thing" (see my question in the "Full body Bono" thread).

------------------
Jessica

--Bono

--Bono

[This message has been edited by JessicaAnn (edited 05-20-2002).]

love the hair, love the shades and love the sweater!!!
what a lucky lady! she is all smiles too!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

[This message has been edited by sparkys girl (edited 05-20-2002).]

It's still there, here it is again!

hanover01.jpg

Hit back and forward again, that might work.

Sorry but I forgot to say, about the hair:

"BLLOOOOOWWWWWNNNN BY THE WIIIIIND, BLLLLLOOOWWWNNNNN BY THE WIIIINNNNNDDDD!"
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Sorry couldn't resist. It does kind of remind me of the pic of the Clannad video too. He's older and his hair is not long but he looks sexy and I'll stand on the cliff with him, overlooking the Irish sea and watch the wind blow his hair and the sunset in his eyes! *SIGH*

------------------
~"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy,
I don't mind, think they're crazy
running everywhere at such a speed
'til they find, there's no need!
Please don't spoil my day,
I'm miles away,
and after all, I'm only sleeping!"~
John Lennon

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 05-21-2002).]

When I was a little bitty kid I had me this here fairy tale colorin book, and I had this picture in it of Rapunzel when the witch caught her sneakin in the prince and grabbed up her long hair in her hands and chopped it off. Well Rapunzel was standin there lookin sad with her hair short and messy and stickin out all ragged down the back of her head and it jest reminded me of that cuz that's what his hair looks like here.

But he's hot anyway and I'd looove to get mah hands into that fluffed up messed up loverly hair o' his! Hell his hair looks a damn site better than that thar woman's!
wink.gif
I wanna wrap mah hands around his neck too and kiss 'im!

------------------
I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll.

OK Malibu Bono and Windblown Bono need to be added to the line of toys....or the Budoire....

WANT

TO TOUCH

THE HAIR

-----------------
~*Mona Vox of Easy Street*~

"I got peanut butter all over my Bono...."

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 05-21-2002).]

YAY! More windblown Bono! Thanks Mel!

Mona I want to touch the hair too! Mmm I want to dig my hands into it! The more volume the better! *sigh*

------------------
~"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy,
I don't mind, think they're crazy
running everywhere at such a speed
'til they find, there's no need!
Please don't spoil my day,
I'm miles away,
and after all, I'm only sleeping!"~
John Lennon

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 05-21-2002).]

DROOL! He's so pretty! LOVE that hair!
smile.gif
! Melissa I want to see one like this of you and Bono next time!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

[This message has been edited by GypsyHeartgirl (edited 05-22-2002).]

The wind reminds me of being at the Cliffs of Moher and not being able to put a drink down without the wind blowing it over. Damn, I've got to go back to Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom