New pics for everyone to see of all of the U2 guys (especially Larry)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bjork

Acrobat
Sorry these are so small. I don't subscribe to the page these pictures are from; so I only have the thumbnails.

Larry- Zoo Era
303139.jpg

I hope this works!

Dr. Dre and Funkmaster Bono
202560.jpg

Bono & Larry chatting up the Corrs

189508.jpg

Larry, Edge and...NSYNC???

231702.jpg

The guys and their Super Bowl uniforms

333772.jpg

Super Bowl Bono & Larry

333623.jpg

[This message has been edited by Bjork (edited 04-11-2002).]

Yummy Larryness

333788.jpg

Edge, Larry, Ryan Phillippe, & Brecking Meyer (Does it scare anyone else that Larry looks overjoyed to be standing by Ryan?
wink.gif
)

338093.jpg

are they available in larger sizes or just thumbnails?!?
i wanna see sparkys footieball shirt!

------------------
here she comes,
she comes in colors
you know she gonna turn the daylight on...

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Bjork:
Yummy Larryness

333788.jpg

Edge, Larry, Ryan Phillippe, & Brecking Meyer (Does it scare anyone else that Larry looks overjoyed to be standing by Ryan?
wink.gif
)

338093.jpg

sorry its cropped

elev_27.jpg

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
are they available in larger sizes or just thumbnails?!?
i wanna see sparkys footieball shirt!

Me too! Are their names on them?

Originally posted by madonna's child:
Me too! Are their names on them?

Yeah, their names are on them. At the site I got the pics from, you have to pay money to see them larger. And I don't know how to blow them up; so if someone like Bono's American Wife can do that, it'd be great
smile.gif

Originally posted by Lise:
Sadly this is the only blown up pic I have of the ones shown
333%3B7%3B6323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A%3B%3E868%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323949%3C4497nu0mrj

LOL! I love the look on Edge's face. He's like "Oh man, why did I agree to take this pic? I'm never going to live this down." And notice Larry's also keeping his distance from the NSYNCers.

Originally posted by Bjork:
LOL! I love the look on Edge's face. He's like "Oh man, why did I agree to take this pic? I'm never going to live this down." And notice Larry's also keeping his distance from the NSYNCers.

Hehe, Larry's much to cool for that. He invented cool, ya know...

wink.gif

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
sorry girls, I was too lazy to post these last night
biggrin.gif
I couldn't find the one of Larry alone but I think it was cropped from one of these. If not, I'll keep looking.

red x, stand by while I edit

[This message has been edited by Bono's American Wife (edited 04-12-2002).]

All right, I was just thinking you might be able to help us out on this. Let's see some Bono!

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

Originally posted by *Stormy*:

All right, I was just thinking you might be able to help us out on this. Let's see some Bono!

It didn't work Stormy
frown.gif
You'll have to go to my msn album (link above)

It didn't work Stormy
frown.gif
You'll have to go to my msn album (link above)

Thanks, but I have to ask you something:

Did any of those pics have "%" or "_" or "-" in the file name you saved them and upoaded them as? I have noticed a connection between pics that will not post and one or more of those things in the pic's name. If I rename them as something else and reupload them, it works! Could that be a problem with some of yours too? It's a weird phenomenon that only occurs with MSN, but I swear it's true, it happened!

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 04-12-2002).]

Thanks, but I have to ask you something:

Did any of those pics have "%" or "_" or "-" in the file name you saved them and upoaded them as? I have noticed a connection between pics that will not post and one or more of those things in the pic's name. If I rename them as something else and reupload them, it works! Could that be a problem with some of yours too? It's a weird phenomenon that only occurs with MSN, but I swear it's true, it happened!

they were full of those feckin symbols so I guess that was the problem...I'll have to rename them and try again later. Thanks Stormy
smile.gif

Okay now I see they didn't but they do have exceptionally LONG names. I'm going to save them as something else and upload them to my page and see if it works.

Since I've had these problems, I ALWAYS rename the pics I save as I'm saving them from what the other person or site called them.

------------------

elev_27.jpg

Originally posted by Lise:

333%3B7%3B6323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A%3B%3E868%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323949%3C4497nu0mrj

It has been a long week. Seeing Edgie Poo Poo's adorable little smile makes it all better. Thank you, girls
smile.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU~

"Lines in the sand...I don't know about that shit."
-Adam

Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear

*HOE DOWN*

MOOB IT!

Testing.......

0u2shirts.jpg

------------------

omg, i love the smirk on edgie's face too!
biggrin.gif

------------------
here she comes,
she comes in colors
you know she gonna turn the daylight on...

*+*MaRiA*+*

Testing.......

0u2shirts.jpg

Ah, success!!!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

BAW, I really think the names of your pics is your problem, especially since everything but the ones from wireimages WILL post! I know it's a pain, but if you would rename them on your computer sometime when you can (there is ususally a 'rename' feature in your 'my pictures' in 'my documents' as one of the things that comes up when you right click on your saved pic) and reupload them with the new name, they will post! I rightclicksaved this one from your album, and when the 'save as' window came up, I deleted the name it already had and retyped it as '0u2shirts.' I have done this with lots of your pics that wouldn't post and they worked for me. So rename and reupload if you can sometime, and in the future always give them a new name when you save them from the site. Maybe just try this with one and see if it works before you do them all, but I'm pretty sure it will work. Let me know how it turns out. Don't mean to bug ya, just tryin' to help. I had problems too and had to figure them out so I'm trying to give you my advice from experience learned the hard way. Anyway, thanks again for joining that site for us!
smile.gif
I would post more, but I am out of room unless I delete something else. Maybe later. Good luck.

------------------

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 04-12-2002).]

Ah, success!!!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif

BAW, I really think the names of your pics is your problem, especially since everything but the ones from wireimages WILL post! I know it's a pain, but if you would rename them on your computer sometime when you can (there is ususally a 'rename' feature in your 'my pictures' in 'my documents' as one of the things that comes up when you right click on your saved pic) and reupload them with the new name, they will post! I rightclicksaved this one from your album, and when the 'save as' window came up, I deleted the name it already had and retyped it as '0u2shirts.' I have done this with lots of your pics that wouldn't post and they worked for me. So rename and reupload if you can sometime, and in the future always give them a new name when you save them from the site. Maybe just try this with one and see if it works before you do them all, but I'm pretty sure it will work. Let me know how it turns out. Don't mean to bug ya, just tryin' to help. I had problems too and had to figure them out so I'm trying to give you my advice from experience learned the hard way. Anyway, thanks again for joining that site for us!
smile.gif
I would post more, but I am out of room unless I delete something else. Maybe later. Good luck.

You're not bugging me at all Stormy, I appreciate the help. I have one major problem working against me when I post pics in my album...I'm L-A-Z-Y
biggrin.gif

I try to get them up as fast as possible and I know I should be renaming them. As a matter of fact, my laziness is the main reason I haven't posted any new pics for so long. Maybe after tax day I'll have a little more energy and start posting pics again
biggrin.gif

Testing.......

0u2shirts.jpg

Add ten to the number on Adam's jersey
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

Dana: Ma, Adam Clayton's instrument holds mysterious powers of women folk

Ma: Oh yeah? Let me see...