New pic of Bono at court in Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MattFromNYC said:
hmmm... farm animals.. so that explains why bono was photographed with that donkey by anton in that "U2 and I" book.. LOL. Just kidding!!! :wink:

:barf: Can this thread be over yet?

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

:barf: Can this thread be over yet?

oh come on, i was trying to lighten the atmosphere. i would rather discuss donkeys than lola cashman.

in fact, i am sure a donkey would have a higher IQ than Miss Cashman.

i wonder if Lola is related to "walkontheedge" forum member aka "I threw my zooropa cd in the trashcan because i didnt like it after 5 listens" LOL

MattFromNYC said:
hmmm... farm animals.. so that explains why bono was photographed with that donkey by anton in that "U2 and I" book.. LOL. Just kidding!!! :wink:

I could tell you a story about a guy I went with in high school but it's pretty sick. I'll just say it gave his attraction to coltish legs a new meaning.:ohmy:

u2granny said:

I could tell you a story about a guy I went with in high school but it's pretty sick. I'll just say it gave his attraction to coltish legs a new meaning.:ohmy:

Oooo.. I want to hear!

Email me about it, if you don't mind: eggsaladpoopa@aol.com

BTW, I love your sig post. You always have the coolest pics. :wink:

My two favorite U2 eras: ZooTV/Achtung and Joshua Tree.

biff said:

They were wrestling over underwear, apparently. Larry thought Bono was putting on his (Larry's) underwear, and he didn't take kindly to the idea.
And yeah, she talked about the clothes endlessly, in a completely unimaginative and uninspired way. Mostly it was about shopping, and how difficult her job was. Sigh.
Yeah, give me a few thousand to spend on rock stars' clothes, and just you hear me complain about it, godammit!

wrestling?fighting over underwear??Damn! my imagination just went haywire!! that is one fight Id lots of $$ to see!:drool:

kellyahern said:
8e0cc3d3.jpg

Larry truly looks scrumptious!! as does B-man! Thank you every one, I would arther follow this case instead of the MJ trial (which I did not gave a rats arse about):madspit:

BonoFox1 said:

wrestling?fighting over underwear??Damn! my imagination just went haywire!! that is one fight Id lots of $$ to see!:drool:

Tell me about it!!!:drool: Damn

BonoFox1 said:

Actually it was a very funny episode. I think she’s a very silly lady who also used to be very lucky. She could have used her luck better.

CashmansBookI.jpg

CashmansBookII.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
She really should have kept that to herself. At one point they were probably very fond of her, .

Yes, I'm sure they were. I absolutely agree that she should have kept that to herself.

LostAtMoon said:

Actually it was a very funny episode. I think she’s a very silly lady who also used to be very lucky. She could have used her luck better.

CashmansBookI.jpg

CashmansBookII.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I LOVE THIS!! I MIGHT ACTUALLY BUY IT FOR THE HELL OF IT.

Larry needs to lighten up about the undie thing, oh and a lot of things, lol. Yikes. :huh:

Bono thought it was funny, Larry don't like comedy being made about his undie situation. :wink: Ha ha ha ha.

Instead of having name tags on the undies, they could have little symbols for eachother, or a number or some such. A little less "Laverne and Shirley" in that case.

LostAtMoon said:

CashmansBookI.jpg

CashmansBookII.jpg

OMG!
hystericallaughter.gif
That is too funny!, God knows how much of that is true but I had a total awesome visual of the so called incident!
I almost fell off my chair laughing
LMFBO.gif

Thank you Lost for posting that!

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

I almost fell off my chair laughing

The whole book is the description of hilarious (and embarrassing situations especially for herself) moments like that one. At the same time I was horrified by how someone can be so disloyal to her former employees (especially to Bono who was so nice to her all the time).

I really have to share this particular story because it’s my favourite.

CashmansBookIII.jpg

CashmansBookIII-3.jpg

CashmansBookIII-4.jpg

:lmao: I almost peed in my pants the first time I read it and it was going to happen again when I read it a few minutes ago.

Last edited:
If this woman is a stylist then I'm Coco Chanel! This is the woman who wants credit for creating U2's JT look? Homeless cowboys? Irish Boxcar Willies? My eyeballs should sue Lola Cashman for emotional distress!

And she may not be much of a stylist, but she does have a future writing fan fiction. Larry and Bono fighting in their skivvies? Edge and Adam wet and naked? Sounds like Pleban/U2 slumber party! I'll bring the salsa and chips!

Golightly Grrl said:
If this woman is a stylist then I'm Coco Chanel! This is the woman who wants credit for creating U2's JT look? Homeless cowboys? Irish Boxcar Willies? My eyeballs should sue Lola Cashman for emotional distress!

And she may not be much of a stylist, but she does have a future writing fan fiction. Larry and Bono fighting in their skivvies? Edge and Adam wet and naked? Sounds like Pleban/U2 slumber party! I'll bring the salsa and chips!

OMG! You are funny GG!
spit.gif

Homeless cowboys? Irish Boxcar Willies? My eyeballs should sue Lola Cashman for emotional distress!
lolkicking.gif
Thats hysterical!

Originally written in Lola Cashman's Book of Fan Fiction
By this time I did what most girls do when they see men fighting - scream
I don't scream. I rub my hands excitedly together and grin! Maybe I'm just sadistic though..... :wink:

kellyahern said:
If I were Cashman, I'd be worried. It looks like Larry came prepared :yikes:

8e0cc3d3.jpg

Larry looks like a mobster! :eek: I think he's taking his "Hit Man" nickname a little too far... ;)

This is interesting. When I first heard about it, it was from her POV: she said she'd needed money and was trying to auction stuff the band gave her, and they stepped in and said no. Now it sounds like she took at least some of those items without permission, not to mention the Polaroids. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom