New pic of Bono at court in Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Possibly naked, running around in underwear, or bulging over polaroids...hmmm...
Why would any woman in her right mind let greed get between her and U2? What a moron!!! Want to talk difficult jobs? Try teaching under performing middle school kids!! I love my job but I would love a job that exposed me to all of Bono even more!!! In a heartbeat baby!

I found this remark to be hilarious.

"In his testimony, Bono disputed Cashman's assertion that he had freely given her the headgear. He said the hat was an "icon" of the group in the late 1980s, and giving it away "would be like the Edge giving away his guitar. It just wouldn't happen."

In questioning from Cashman's lawyer, it was suggested to Bono that the hat wouldn't have been considered an icon at the time.

"Oh no, we had delusions of grandeur from the very beginning," Bono quipped in response, setting off laughter in the Dublin courtroom. "

:lmao:

faithingrace said:
Possibly naked, running around in underwear, or bulging over polaroids...hmmm...
Why would any woman in her right mind let greed get between her and U2? What a moron!!! Want to talk difficult jobs? Try teaching under performing middle school kids!! I love my job but I would love a job that exposed me to all of Bono even more!!! In a heartbeat baby!

How about trying to herd overachieving academics :crack:

Bet I could teach her a thing or two! My school even has an etiquette class and we have a policy against stealing and lying!:wink: 3 hours with me in Friday school would shape her ass up!

abc1e924.jpg

This polaroid?

Last edited:
Beli :lol:

I personally can't see what the whole big deal is. I read Lola's book (sitting in Borders for 2 hours) and it wasn't like there were major declarations of blasphemy going on. So U2 have had a "tell-all" book - woo hoo. Every celebrity's got one. That they've had 1 in 25 years means more that their management managed to suppress others rather than there not being any good stories to tell.

Neil McCormick's book is full of stories of Adam disappearing with a beauty. Where are all those kiss and tell stories?

What a lot of hot air.

trevster2k said:
I found this remark to be hilarious.

"In his testimony, Bono disputed Cashman's assertion that he had freely given her the headgear. He said the hat was an "icon" of the group in the late 1980s, and giving it away "would be like the Edge giving away his guitar. It just wouldn't happen."

In questioning from Cashman's lawyer, it was suggested to Bono that the hat wouldn't have been considered an icon at the time.

"Oh no, we had delusions of grandeur from the very beginning," Bono quipped in response, setting off laughter in the Dublin courtroom. "

:lmao:

OMG! that is too funny!I wish I was in the courtroom!!

But than I would probably get kicked out for laughing too much...or for flirting with the defandant...is he the defendanty or accuser?..Ok I need to watch more court TV:shifty:

But that is so true though! Bono has always said that they were going to be very famous, he said way before the "hat" came into the picture!:yes:

Speaking of wich I hope this is on Celeberty Justice!!!

Last edited:
Just reading the quotes is making me shake my head. Is Bono trying to smarm his way to a decision in his favour?

I think U2 are so wrong on this one. :rolleyes:

U2Girl1978 said:
She really only talks about Bono but some of the stuff she wrote about the group made me raise my eyebrow. Like her friends talking crap about the group, implying that they were drug users, etc. etc. :|

did this include bono as well?

did it include anything like bono being an ass or anything else like that?

she revealed all the stuff they did on The Joshua Tree tour... its nothibg shocking, normal stuff, but they are pissed at her cos she broke the whole "what happens on tour stays on tour" rule//

http://www.megastar.co.uk/musicnews/news/2005/06/29/sMEG01MTEyMDA0MzQwMDU.html[

While giving evidence, Cashman informed Dublin Circuit Civil Court that Bono was running around backstage in just his “underpants with his hat on”, when she asked if she could have the hat.

“To me it symbolised all I had achieved in my work, working on this amazing tour,” she said.

Why she didn’t ask for a paycheque like everyone else, we’ll never know.

Expect to buy ‘Free Bono’s Hat’ wristbands next week.

:lol:

A question - If this case is to do with stolen property, why is the case being heard in the civil court and not the criminal court?

I know, I know, - POLAROIDS!!!1

Humour me, okay. :D

u2bonogirl said:
shes just mad because she never got past his shirt and into his pants :tsk: :wink:
& on that note I think court should adjourn to my quarters--Bono I will need further testimony from you! :drool:

beli said:
Dunno.

1b534357.jpg

This is Lola Cashman now.

Yeah, I'd pick her out of a crowd as a stylist, all right. Is she kidding? I guess that explains her lively and sophisticated U2 image makeover -- Larry in white T-shirt and jeans, Edge in ripped jeans, and a hat. No wonder she needs money. Maybe she should try carnival work?

Still wondering what's going on with this though, as repellant as I find this slag, a gift is a gift and no court in the world is going to sanction giver's remorse, no matter what else Bono hints at in his testimony. He has to be a bit more careful. Bono defines the phrase "generous to a fault."

I'm still waiting for the drummer to get up there; if he doesn't get her life in front of the firing squad, I'll eat Bono's hat! (make up your own filthy pun to follow...)

Did Larry borrow Bono's shoes? :huh:

And hell, that's some entourage they've got there - it reminds me of all the lawyers Mr Burns has around him in the Simpsons.
(not that Bono is anything like Mr Burns, obviously).

kellyahern said:
If I were Cashman, I'd be worried. It looks like Larry came prepared :yikes:

We all know Larry saves everything, so her a$$ is grass! He probably has receipts for anything she bought in that binder and releases signed about confidentiality, etc.

Who needs a business manager? They have Larry and his binder!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom