New pic of Bono !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
I just bought the new US Weekly ( i usually don't buy that crappy mag but the pic lured me though don't buy it just for the pic like i did) and on page 25 there's an article entitled "A sign of the Times".

"Since September 11, celebrities have had more reason than ever to flash the peace sign.....U2's Bono also got into the spirit when he sidled up to restaurant hostess Veronica Szkudlarek at Cafe Sassafraz in Toronto."(I'm really sorry Mrs Edge !!)

Here is the pic:

eY67279.jpg

He looks really hot! Lucky girl!
smile.gif

------------------
"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Bono, Bono, Bono. *shakes head*

Very nice pic of him, though!

------------------
You've got to cry without weeping
Talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice

I love his hair that way. =9
And anyway.. hair plugs? That just seems bizarre.

------------------
it's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else

Awwww...wookit how cute and TAN he looks!!! and I just love his little Burberry's coat (seen that in a couple recent pics) Gosh, does this mean our Bono is getting conservative on us?
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

But can someone PLEASE PhotoShop that *coughbitchcough* out of the picture???!!! (put Ali's face there or something!)

cute pic, tho....half of it anyway....
wink.gif

Originally posted by Naya:
I just bought the new US Weekly
eY67279.jpg

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 11-13-2001).]

Originally posted by *Ally*:
i have a quick question for you ladies: what's going on with bono's hair?? is it just me, or has it looked kinda *strange* lately- especially in the front section? please don't crucify me for saying this, but on one of the other lists someone is speculating that he might have gotten hair plugs.... hmmmmm.

I don't think there's anything too weird about his hair (now, going completely bald during PopMart was weird). I think he might have had layers cut inhis hair and they're growing out.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by *Ally*:
i have a quick question for you ladies: what's going on with bono's hair?? is it just me, or has it looked kinda *strange* lately- especially in the front section? please don't crucify me for saying this, but on one of the other lists someone is speculating that he might have gotten hair plugs.... hmmmmm.

I don't think there's anything too weird about his hair (now, going completely bald during PopMart was weird). I think he might have had layers cut inhis hair and they're growing out.

He looks extra yummy in this pic.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

yeah, you're all probably right. i don't think bono's had hair plugs- it was just something that was raised on a different list. i think he's looking very good lately- especially in this latest pic!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Bono, his hair, and his jacket are looking MARVELOUS these days! Love the pic, hate the *choke cough* b*tch. I agree with Disco, somebody go to photoshop and edit her out. Insert Ali, or even that dumb clown he posed with, the pink stuffed bunny rabbit or ANYTHING but another cheap tart please! If it makes me this sick what does it do to Ali?

She doesn't look all that cheap!
wink.gif
And I'd pay her twenty bucks to trade places. So would you if you could! C'mon; admit it!

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

Originally posted by martha:
She doesn't look all that cheap!
wink.gif
And I'd pay her twenty bucks to trade places. So would you if you could! C'mon; admit it!

Of course we would, why do you think she makes us so sick?
wink.gif

bono looks hot, and the girl is gorgeous! i wonder if she's one of the ones who took him "bowling"?? (oh LORD! i was typing so quickly that by accident i just wrote "blowing" instead of bowling... think it was a freudian slip??? lol!!!) anyway, it's beautiful picture- thanks for posting it, Naya!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom