New pic from Eastlink

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ylimeU2 said:
Is this the one you're talking about?

I've never seen it. I would most certainly remember if I had.

:drool: :faint: :combust: *dies*

bonoweights.jpg

I have that one. I just never really cared for it.

u2granny said:

I have that one. I just never really cared for it.

Me either. Some things are best left to imagination, or just left alone :tsk: Who was the perv who took all those underwear pics, I wanna know :uhoh:

neutral said:
I agree, I'm not fond of those pics. :| I've seen some that he's autographed though, I guess he doesn't care? :shrug:

The one from Eastlink of him working out is over 20 years old.

Edgette said:
Thanks for the pic! :drool:

Does anyone else think that Edge has lost some weight?
yea, is it good or bad though? I kinda want him not so skinny... but oh well, it's his bod i guess. HEY! I wanna know how he loses weight! Cause i need to! I know he has a secret! Think he starves himself?? Oh god I hope not! He wouldnt, guys don't right? He probably runs and walks all day... CRAZY NUT!

Last edited:
u2granny said:

The one from Eastlink of him working out is over 20 years old.

Is it the same photo shoot where the pic of him looking like he's boxing in his underpants came from?..if u know the pic I mean

my non-U2-fan-Bono-bashing sister just walked in the room and asked what I was doing. I said I was looking at the new U2 pictures and she said she wanted to see them too. She likes how Bono looks with the hat then I showed her the one without the hat and she liked that too. :faint:

:huh: Very strange. If she tells me she wants a copy of the new CD in a few months I think I'll pass out for sure!

Ann Acheson is a mighty lucky woman.

So is Ali Hewson. Morleigh Steinberg (did she take the Evans last name?), and whomever is in Adam's life.

Then again the guys would say they're the lucky ones. ;)

Back
Top Bottom