New Pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rosebud, that would be great if you could share it :wave: I have downloaded it also but it's not an avi and only plays in windows... is yours a better file?

I know someone who converts these for me :)
If she doesn't find this thread today I'll ask her in an email. Gotta run right now, but I'll be back later :wave:

Rosebud, how did you download this? I never know how to download a flash file that is not You Tube.

Anyway, if you could send me the flv file it would be fine, I can watch that on my computer.

THANK YOU!

For conversions I usually use the site media-convert.com - you can convert all sorts of formats. Hope this helps.

Rosebud, how did you download this? I never know how to download a flash file that is not You Tube.

Anyway, if you could send me the flv file it would be fine, I can watch that on my computer.

THANK YOU!

For conversions I usually use the site media-convert.com - you can convert all sorts of formats. Hope this helps.

Well, on my computer there just pops up a little RealPlayer box over every video played, asking if I want to download the video. I haven't a clue why, or how you get your comp to do that. :shrug: :lol:

I'll look into that file converter, and until then I'd be happy to send you the flv file. What's your email addy?

Well, on my computer there just pops up a little RealPlayer box over every video played, asking if I want to download the video. I haven't a clue why, or how you get your comp to do that. :shrug: :lol:

I'll look into that file converter, and until then I'd be happy to send you the flv file. What's your email addy?

Really? No, I don't have that. I don't even have Real Player installed on my computer.

My e-mail is: zypresse28 at yahoo.de

Thanks a lot!!!

okay so I tried sending the file through my regular email account and my school email account but the size exceeds the limit of both. I'm trying to send it over my one other account, but it seems to be having some site problems right now so I'll just keep trying.

If anybody else has it, please go ahead and send it to LU,a s I'm not sure if this is going to work any time soon. :sad:

Ugh..Well, my last account had a much higher limit for attachment size, but it wasn't quite enough for this one, so I can't send it over that one. I'm going to just try to put it on save-file. I've never uploaded a file there, so keep your fingers crossed...

Rosebud, just upload it to send space or you send it and send me the link, that will do perfectly.

Btw, I uploaded the Daniel Lanois tribute you asked for in the other thread.

Whenever you installed Real Player it automatically had a box checked to allow that option with the RP box over every video to download. My only thing is, I could not find where all those videos were stored (the files to save onto a cd) before my computer crashed recently and I lost all the videos....:sad:

Whenever you installed Real Player it automatically had a box checked to allow that option with the RP box over every video to download. My only thing is, I could not find where all those videos were stored (the files to save onto a cd) before my computer crashed recently and I lost all the videos....:sad:

That's truly aweful JG, I'm so sorry. Technology can be a real pain in the arse sometimes. :hug:

So is that still just the flv file Rosebud? If so can you grab it there Gg and convert it for us please? :flirt:

Yes if you have Real Player you should be able to download and watch almost any vid, like u2jg said, a little box pops up asking if you want to download it, it works on about 95% of all vids on the internet (including u2.com), but the file is an flv and can only be watched on your real player or IE... I prefer avi's, so I'd rather have them that way if I can get them.

I always watch the flv videos on the flv-player which is also a free software.
It's a programme for flash-videos, you just have to drag the file into it or open the url.
I can download you tube videos and watch them without converting them.
flv files are usually much smaller than avis.
I don't have real player because it's obviously not compatible with my OS, but I have alternative real which plays the same file formats.

Back
Top Bottom