New photos of Bono in NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
I hope these haven't been posted yet (I checked but could have missed them) but if they have, sorry!

Here are a few new pics of Bono at the Rosa Cha fashion show in NYC list night...he is with David Blaine and Wycleff :)

bonocha5.jpg

bonocha2.jpg

Great pics!! Thanks for posting!!

Bono these days is :drool: :drool: :drool: , what the f:censored:ck!! This man is always :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thank you!! I had no idea he was still in the states! I don't like the shades but he looks good in that outfit and his curls are so cute! :love:

:drool:

:lol: This thread makes me wonder what we did before the feast of smilie friends

a lot of this I guess:

frfrfrfrfrfre4ovgker90f8e9i3kpo5kmfkefhffffffffffffffffffjeofiifkegfg..!!!!

hm

:tongue:

I didn't know where to post this one :shrug:

Bono at the Ritz with some fans (NICE chest!)

http://www.u2guatemala.com/images/news/fans/bono_chicago2002_s.jpg[/img]

flaming june said:
I didn't know where to post this one :shrug:

Bono at the Ritz with some fans (NICE chest!)

bono_chicago2002_s.jpg
[/img]

Edited, coz I swear since I saw the ES video, I always use the wrong tags! Larry, what have you done to me?

Oops, you see what I mean? F.J., it's EDIT, not QUOTE! Argh!

Last edited:
Hey, that's our very own Hallelujah Here She Comes!! She has a thread on Band meetings and sightings! U2Guatemala is raiding PLEBA!!!!! :ohmy:

U2Kitten said:
Hey, that's our very own Hallelujah Here She Comes!! She has a thread on Band meetings and sightings! U2Guatemala is raiding PLEBA!!!!! :ohmy:

Really, how cool! I guess I should visit that forum more often :reject:

Bono gets hotter by the minute....:heart: :heart:

Thanks for the pics BAW

David Blaine is'nt so bad either even tho he's a little:macdevil:
He scares me sometimes......

:hug: Thanks Gina Marie!

I found some others from the after-party but I can't post until tonight...:)

:wink: 'tis no problem..I will help you post any of the others if you need me to :)

I just looked at the thumbnails for the other ones..Bono in a car w/ open shirt and rosary showing :drool: :drool: that's my favorite Bono look :eek:

Looks like he was a bit bored there though..here's part of an article I read..

If the audience was waiting for swimsuits that would part the waves at Rosa Cha, it never happened. Despite three appearances by a greased-up Naomi Campbell, it lacked a certain sizzle (why else would U2's Bono have been checking his watch so often?)

greased up Naomi? :silent: :laugh:

Gina Marie said:
:wink: 'tis no problem..I will help you post any of the others if you need me to :)

Thank you soooo much! Usually our filter tells us when we can't show a pic but sometimes the photo hosting sites show up as red X's (a lot of sigs here for example). Sometimes when I'm bored I submit them all for review. I submitted my old sig w/ the bubble pants gif b/c BESS said it contained nudity and it passed review, yay! Anyway, good thing snapfish still works for us, even though I hate it so.

gives me the foookin' creeps

David Blaine scares me.
Seriously.
*it's kinda like my fear of feet*

:sad: :| :slant: :sad: <-------me after seeing David Blaine.

I found this picture in a local newspaper called Jornal do Brasil. Rosa Ch? swimsuits are manufactured in Brasil, in case you don?t know. ;)

gen1sex.jpg

:)

Well, I think these pics haven't been posted, they are very small and are from the Lotus party. I don't know what has to do this party with the others from the Rosa Ch? fashion show, but he's wearing the same clothes and the BLUE shades! Didn't he give his those to Oprah? Now, I don't know the date of this event!

n020921_13.jpg

n020921_14.jpg

n020921_15.jpg

n020921_16.jpg

n020921_17.jpg

n020921_18.jpg

If anyone has a larger version of these, please, post!

BONOPOP said:

Great pics! Thanks! A shame you have to pay in wireimage.com to see them :grumpy:

Some of those look hot! Where's Bono's American Wife? She got the other set she can get these too! PLEASE? :wave:

Back
Top Bottom