NEW photos: Bono at the White House today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I started to cry too Charlene! I love Bono. This causes me to have hope... and I'm excited right now.
It's like the Grammys!
wink.gif
LOL

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

picture overload...
*combusts*
rolling_eyes.gif

------------------
*~*Phuzzie*~*

*Owner of the BonoDoll*

"No, I will not do the snake dance for you!" ~ Bono after the post-Super Bowl party

WARNING: Insanity is highly contagious!

My U2 Site

"I don't usually come across as a very deep person, but really I am deep. I'm deep when I need to be. When I'm frustrated I'll let all my feelings out, I'll be deep. So let me be deep, but don't get me frustrated." ~ Me, when asked how I could write such a deep response to the meaning of "Beautiful Day"

Originally posted by *Ally*:
and is it just me, or in those "gettyimages" photos, does bono look a bit suspicious of good ol' dubya?? lol!
wink.gif
It's just you.

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
capt.1016139446.bush_foreign_aid_wh108.jpg

smile.gif

The teeth... the freckles.... the smile.... what else could I ask for!

------------------
Lightning flashes across the sky
East to west, do or die
Like a thief in the night
See the world by candlelight.

WHAT??? Grr!!

BONO! next time you're in DC, WARN ME!!! i have to schedule in my stalking time!!

such a bad boy sneaking in without me knowing. Bono, i think you need a spanking!
smile.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Wait a minute....is'nt he supposed to be "resting" or "working on the new album",how dare he be out there still trying to save the world....
wink.gif
*jk*
I swear I love this man...just when I think I can't admire him anymore than I already do...
He really has been involved in making some effective change with this drop the debt thing.......Bravo Bono....you are our hero!!

Oh and I've got to mention this......
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ri
ds/20020314/i/1016135552.1476862076.jpg

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION !!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

BTW,I saw nothing on the news about any of this ....did you girls see anything at all ?

------------------
She's ellipical
Also political
All so spiritual
Not superficial......

I was just wondering a few weeks ago if Lil Bushy got all jealous that his daddy got phone calls from Bono on stage during Zoo TV, and he got nothing from Bono during Elevation, but I guess this makes up for it...hehe. Too bad I still wasn't in high school, my civics teacher would be eating this up, I'm SURE that he is telling all his students that he went to a U2 concert this summer...he would find anyway to put U2 into his lessons...Those pictures are beautiful and what Bono is trying to do for the world if a wonderful thing, it's such a shame that he gets "picked on" because he is trying to do something about the world.

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

Dana: Ma, Adam Clayton's instrument holds mysterious powers of women folk

Ma: Oh yeah? Let me see...

HOLY MOTHER OF THUDDING BONO FUZZIES!!!!

I love this man. He's looking hot and doing good things, what more can i ask for?
wink.gif
These pictures ... the thread should come with a caution of extreme adorable-ness contained within.

Woohoo!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

OMFG!
*THUD*
Is it just me or does Bono get more and more beautiful as every day goes by?
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

Love Autumn
PS...Keep them drool worthy pics a-flowin'!!
*dies*

Originally posted by ramblin rose:
Apparently, Bush's speech will be on CSPAN2 tonight, its about 23 minutes. With Bono there!

What time does it come on? Wow, nothing like Bono to make CSPAN interesting!

I just saw a VERY small bit of him on ABC news, Bush was at the podium and Bono was sitting next to him. There were lots of people sitting there but they never mentioned his name, only the situation. I didn't see anything on the other networks.

All of these pics are just amazing! He's so lovely and very cool, and it's incredible to see him in all these high power settings. Go Bono!

------------------
When you stop taking chances and stay where you sit you won't live any longer but it'll feel like it!

Originally posted by Summer~Rain:
What time does it come on? Wow, nothing like Bono to make CSPAN interesting!

I just saw a VERY small bit of him on ABC news, Bush was at the podium and Bono was sitting next to him. There were lots of people sitting there but they never mentioned his name, only the situation. I didn't see anything on the other networks.

All of these pics are just amazing! He's so lovely and very cool, and it's incredible to see him in all these high power settings. Go Bono!

Its on right now!!!! And after the speech it's (also on Cspan2)

"Musician and Activist Bono"

OMG

[This message has been edited by ramblin rose (edited 03-14-2002).]

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I loveth this thread

BONO FUZZIES

He looks sooooooooooo hot in that suit

*thud*

comes to enough to notice that he's wearing both blue and purple shades (unless my computer is acting up).

Yes, he does have that look of "You're not gonna call me Bone-O are you?" around Dubya.

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

http://communities.msn.com/Piccies

Can't believe this photo hasn't been posted yet...and it's the best of the lot!
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/nsa/elvis/enp3.gif

Wow! Can you believe Bono had the brass ones to wear a shirt like that!

------------------
"Good night. God bless you. Fuck off."

[This message has been edited by sixtoe (edited 03-14-2002).]

OMG I love that man.... He's too cool to be true.
smile.gif

But no matter how much I love him in the suit, I still wish he dressed like he used too. That was even cooler, made him stand out from the snobby suit men.

Originally posted by Sicy:
1016135552.1476862076.jpg

i LOVE this pic! thanks sicy!!!

and thanks for the article, spinninghead! it looks like all of bono's hard work just might start to pay off soon- let's hope bush follows through and congress approves the plan.

*MAJOR BONO FUZZIES*

biggrin.gif

THANK YOU ALL!!!!! I go to town for awhile and come back to find a big surprise like this! Sure am glad I told my kids I had to check PLEBA first before they took over the internet! WOW! He looks so good and I'm so proud of him for his work!

Oktobergirl, I prefer the rock star look too, and I am NOT changing my mind, but this will do. What's so cool about him is that he kind of dresses up but doesn't give totally into the drab boring look of 'the man' he still keeps a little bit of his cool- no tie, his shades, his hair, his swagger!

Mona- WHERE ARE YOU??!! GO THERE!!! I wish I had! How long is he gonna be there? Maybe we still have a chance!

Originally posted by Sicy:
1016135552.1476862076.jpg

Thank you!!!! *wallpaper*

------------------
Lightning flashes across the sky
East to west, do or die
Like a thief in the night
See the world by candlelight.

AW!!

1016135719.1812381815.jpg

capt.1016137926bush_foreign_aid_wh107.jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam
The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry
No, I will not do the snake dance for you~Bono

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 03-14-2002).]

I think we should all send emails to the President showing our support for this initiative.

president@whitehouse.gov

Back
Top Bottom