new photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:

Nice pic though!
adam.jpg

That pic sooo much reminds me of Exit from the Rattle&Hum DVD meets the beautiful "Where The Streets Have No Name" redscreen.

Sicy said:

I'm confused. I still saw the pics there so I deleted them.

I had uploaded them to tiny pic and left the referral link but there was no direct linking :shifty:

But better to go to the source for the pics anyway :wink:

Thanks again Otto!

Last edited:
U2Fanatic4ever said:
JUST FRIGGIN AWESOME OTTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST LUV EM! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING PICS!

btw, otto remember when I talked to you on 4/5 in LA (short girl with cowboy hat, sunglasses and jeans) and showed you the 8x10 black and white of the bullfight from last tour that I got from you and that I was gonna get autographed.... WELLL I DID!! And Bono just loved it and asked where I got it, and I told him that you gave it to me. He actually said Wow, where did you get this?

See my aviatar<<<<< That is the pic I got signed!

Fanatic - I bought that same shot from Otto last year and it is one of my most favorite things ever - that's awesome that Bono signed yours! Did you get Edge too?

Otto- the photos from this tour are AMAZING!! I'm SOOOOO glad you were at Seattle. (And, hey, if you took any from inside the ellipse looking out toward the back on 4/24 that happen to show Bono or Adam and me (brown shortish-hair, lightblue/turquoise tank w/ sequins) on the rail on outside of ellipse (Adam side)I'd love to see them and maybe buy a bunch... I've been looking everywhere and I know some exist! Thanks!) Keep up the grand work!! :applaud:

I'd love to buy some - especially the black and white that U2Fanatic4Ever got autographed - that's just f**king awesome :whistle: :bow:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom