New Original Of The Species VID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greety said:
ysi it is, good for 25 downloads

http://s58.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=27P02M17CNADH29FBFFCIAGOLF

Enjoy!! :sexywink:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :hug:
:bow: :bow: :bow:
guuuuuuh I can't wait to see it again.... fullscreen... :drool: Please let this be the EU version of the song ... that would chance the opinions f my friends about ugly Bono for GOOD!

wow I didn't even notice the earring... he hasn't got one in his left ear indeed!! I wonder why....
doesn't that earlobe look very suckable? :drool:

Last edited:
Hmmm don't know, but I do wonder why he's not wearing it here. I mean have you ever seen a video without it? I mean like in the last 20 years or so? It's just odd! Oh well, no big deal I guess... is it? :huh: :)

(Also I know this really isn't the thread to ask, but as long as we're talking about piercings... Bono does not have any tattoos right? Larry's the only one? And they all have pierced ears right?)

Last edited:
I see three in that ear.

aa2f06fc.jpg

I think he had three at that moment.. but he didn't wear anymore earrings in it..so it's prolly closed now

also UPDATE!
today on our dutcH MTV, a sneak preview of the new U2 video... from the site.. they showed version 1!!!!
next week they'll air the full video... I'm so curious.. but I think they'll have the 1st vid too, because that song is taped in Holland in Hilversum, the wisseloord studio's... and they had a funny thing... the morning after the gig, the band went to that studio to record the song,... and Bono sat on the couch with The Telegraaf(dutch paper, wich I happen to read too!:wink: ) and a mug of coffee.. and he tried to read the article about their show... :D isn't he great? :D and he prolly didn't get a word of it! hihi well Bono, if you ever want to learn duthc... I'll volunteer :wink:

BorderGirl said:

Bono's well known for losing things.
It'll resurface 20 years from now in an attic causing us to recall the stolen briefcase story.

erm scuse me but what does a missing earring has to do with losing things... :huh: don't see a link here
by the way that stolen briefcase during the Boy tour(with the October lyrics) has been given back to Bono in 2002... well the things that were inside it, not the original briefcase... :)

BorderGirl said:
Yes, that's my point....that he may have lost his earring.
I remember back when he lost all those the lyrics and then recently reading about their return.

if you lose one.. you buy a new one... it's as easy as that.. I mean.. I don't even want to know how many he has!
I'm curious if they're ever going to show us the original lyrics.. and that we can compare them with the eventual lyrics :D curious for the differences !

U2TRINITY said:
why are my posts going to the wrong page???
you can't post things on way back... if you want to react on something said tehre, hit the quote button down the post of the person... ^^
also hello there triny :wave: you don't know who I am, but I know you.... hehe no kiddin, it's Ingrid from U2-vertigo-tour.com ^^
I sorta got a feeling you'd end up here since you were checking old topics here :D and just saw the name ^^

also to stay ontopic : SCREW MTV HOLLAND!!!!! :madwife:
today, they were hyperactive because in Brand New Live they had the 'WORLDwide premiere of the new U2 video' ... last week they showed a little part of it(showing a laptop directed to the site ><) of Video 1!!! And they say the WORLDWIDE premiere of the new vid, and since video1 is already in america, I hoped toi get the new one.... but no, stupid people at MTV made me happy for nothin'! got version one(not that it is thát bad, I just hoped to get the 2nd one since I happen to be the only person loving that one more than the first one) and they're liars for saying it's the worldwide premiere... ><
but at least it's the MTV MustC this week, so that means I get to see it a lot :drool: Boonooooooooo.... but also the scary head...

I'm a bit late in all this, but I just saw the vid now. It's ABSOFUCKINFLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE YOU BONO!!!!:hug:

This version's probably better because we can see more of Beautiful Bono. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

MattFromNYC said:
coud someone repost the video? i cant wait to see it. the newest version, that is.

thanks!

sure I'm uploading it now... it's sooooo beautiful(well that is if you like to see 85% Bono 10%pregnant woman and 5% other band members)
but Bono is shadeless during the whole clip, and he is sooooo pretty! :drool:

Hi Galeongirl -Ingrid , well you knoe I'm a puter spaz

Galeongirl said:

you can't post things on way back... if you want to react on something said tehre, hit the quote button down the post of the person... ^^
also hello there triny :wave: you don't know who I am, but I know you.... hehe no kiddin, it's Ingrid from U2-vertigo-tour.com ^^
I sorta got a feeling you'd end up here since you were checking old topics here :D and just saw the name ^^

also to stay ontopic : SCREW MTV HOLLAND!!!!! :madwife:
today, they were hyperactive because in Brand New Live they had the 'WORLDwide premiere of the new U2 video' ... last week they showed a little part of it(showing a laptop directed to the site ><) of Video 1!!! And they say the WORLDWIDE premiere of the new vid, and since video1 is already in america, I hoped toi get the new one.... but no, stupid people at MTV made me happy for nothin'! got version one(not that it is thát bad, I just hoped to get the 2nd one since I happen to be the only person loving that one more than the first one) and they're liars for saying it's the worldwide premiere... ><
but at least it's the MTV MustC this week, so that means I get to see it a lot :drool: Boonooooooooo.... but also the scary head...

U2TRINITY said:
well I guess until I get the hang of this my posts won't make any sence :huh:

ok if you press quote, you can see the text of the person you quote appear between
brackets... make sure you post your message after the last [ /quote] hting, otherwise your message appears in the quote... :)
if you got more questions about how it works, just ask them :D

also Sorry matt, but last nigth internet was fucked here.. I'm uploading it atm, five minutes it should be ready^^

Edit:
there ya go,... don't forget to remove the space ^^... ok and one thing... now promise you quit those lame conspiracy theories about Bono!!!!

http://s60.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=22D1L517WWXGK3A19D0RGXSIN3

Last edited:
I thought the first version was better, it conveyed the message of the song better. Also, the video feels too static with all the stills. (reminds me of One, using stills I mean)
That said, I liked the blending in of the Bono/woman shots and more Edge in the end.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom