New ONE campaign add

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thankyou

Refugee
Just saw a snippet on ET that the new ONE campaign promo has been filmed (they showed Bono from what I believe looks like the first campaign). The promo will be played for the first time tonight on AOL. I think it said AOL? Anyone else saw it?
I checked the ONE website but no info.

thankyou said:
Just saw a snippet on ET that the new ONE campaign promo has been filmed (they showed Bono from what I believe looks like the first campaign). The promo will be played for the first time tonight on AOL. I think it said AOL? Anyone else saw it?
I checked the ONE website but no info.

I saw it also..

It is suppose to be a new video for the One campaigne with the "snap" from George Clooney, and other celebrities every 3 seconds. Including others artist, music & otherwise.. The One song is playing in the backgroud an there were snippets of Bono also.
and they did say it's launching on AOL tonight..
I looked on AOL but I haven't found anything..:shrug:

Edited to say: Barbara Walters is interviewing George Clooney on her show tonight.

PS...
(you didn't miss anything in this interview)

Last edited:
I saw that on ET as well, and looked on AOL & one.org for more info, but found nothing. Maybe it debuts at midnight? :shrug:

Either way, I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it, whenever it appears! :D

Thanks for the links! The ad they're showing doesn't look like what I saw on ET though - that one had music, etc. :shrug: Ah well, I'll check back later to see.

Last edited:
Something about this just came from One.org into my E-mail. Can't watch it though...late for a meeting. If this is repetitive, sorry....

Thought this would be a good place to show off my signature I use on the boards of the swedish U2 fan site supporting our version of the cause.
The text is parts of the One Speech he did during the concert in Gothenburg.

1.jpg

We talk about how 3000 africans, mostly children, die every day of a mosquito bite. The start of the 21st century, we're gonna say no to that. This is not everywhere we go. This is the great country of Sweden where you already know what we're talking about

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom