"New" OLD concert pics from 1981!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GypsyHeartgirl

POP for GIRLS
Even I haven't seen these before! The guys were so cute! From the archives of U2 history, Feb. 10, 1981, Brussels, Belgium!

06371U2.jpg

06370U2.jpg

06378U2.jpg

06372U2.jpg

06374U2.jpg

06379U2.jpg

06383U2.jpg

Awwww, the boys were so young! Bono and Adam were 20 and Larry and Edge were 19! Look, Larry looks almost as young as the War boy! What a cute baby Larry!

06375U2.jpg

This is really a weird feeling for me, since Larry is almost exactly my age- he's 4 weeks older. To look at this now, and see how young they were is weird! First I look at them as an older person looking at cute young people, then I think, wait a minute, it's like, they're young, but I was young, and now they're 'old' and I'm old! They seem so young to me now, but to realize they were my age and still are is really trippy. Back then they didn't look young to me because I was the same age and I thought I was old enough and grown up, but now I see them as cute little boys? But they were young, but I was! I'm old, but so are they! Well, it's just weird. It's been a long strange trip with U2 all these years, and I love these guys!

Back to the pics!

What's wrong, Bono? TIRED? Did you ever have any idea you'd still be doing that 20 years later? Well, you did!

06381U2.jpg

I'd like to go back then and tell them about how great they are now. Would they believe it? It must be beyond their wildest dreams that all came true! :)

Last edited:
GypsyHeartgirl said:
Awwww, the boys were so young! Bono and Adam were 20 and Larry and Edge were 19! Look, Larry looks almost as young as the War boy! What a cute baby Larry!

06375U2.jpg

This is really a weird feeling for me, since Larry is almost exactly my age- he's 4 weeks older. To look at this now, and see how young they were is weird! First I look at them as an older person looking at cute young people, then I think, wait a minute, it's like, they're young, but I was young, and now they're 'old' and I'm old! They seem so young to me now, but to realize they were my age and still are is really trippy. Back then they didn't look young to me because I was the same age and I thought I was old enough and grown up, but now I see them as cute little boys? But they were young, but I was! I'm old, but so are they! Well, it's just weird. It's been a long strange trip with U2 all these years, and I love these guys!

Im sorry, I know it's annoying, but this pic (and all the others too)just deserves a big, long Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Thanks GypsyHeartgirl, I'd never seen these before and they are lovely!

:heart:

[color=royal blue]*mad fer Bono in plaid*

Also.......how CUTE is it that Edge is all dressed up?
[/color]:sexywink:

AWWWWWWWWW...

heartline.gif

[size=huge]can they BE ANY CUTER?????[/size] :love:

Bono in plaid, Edge in HAIR, Adam's fro, and Larry looking all of 14....MAN they were babies back then!!! *pinches cheeks*

heartline.gif

Sniff....i miss them being pups.... :sad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom