New LARRY video from the studio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think you have to be a paying member to access that link. It's already been uploaded in the new album forum, so you can watch it there.

OK - I'm still new at navigating this site...:reject:...where's the new album forum?
Thanks!

Wait, it's not new? Oh, I am so sorry. I don't go over to the official site too often and it was the first I'd seen of it. :reject: How old is it?

It is the newest of the vids they have released, but I think they mean it isn't "new" in that it's been floatin around Interference for maybe a few days now I think :wink:

Hi, Laaaaneeeey!! :wave::hug::D

I can't find the thread from last night, btw... did any one else see it? It had to be here, I have not checked other forums in ages.

who knows if that is the real mullen?
maybe he has a double...
imagine more of those guys looking like him:drool::drool::drool:

:scratch:

IT WAS THE THEME OF THE MOOBDAY!!!

:madwife:

:lmao::lmao:

I knew I had read it here just the night before!! And I checked every thread to see who had posted it... I even checked the end of the Moob Day thread first, thinking someone maybe had posted it there as it was related to the "theme" this week! Totally forgot to check the first post, of course!:reject:

LOLOL It was right on the first post. :doh: I guess I should have been less subtle.

It's okay, you still are very fun with the pics on a Monday ;)

I didn't watch the video :doh: b/c I assumed it was the one from Rattle & Hum in Sun Studios!!! Oh well. I'll never walk away from an excuse to look through pics of Larry's... feet. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom