New (kinda) Ali pic!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Niamh_Saoirse

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
This pic was taken when Ali and Adi (among other important people) received Honorary degrees in Ar?s na Mac Leinn for their efforts for the children of Chernobyl.
honorary_confer_small.jpg

Niamh, I hope one day you get to meet Ali!~ what a good representative you'd make of her admirerers!

She rocks! We need an Ali icon! :cute:

oliveu2cm said:
Niamh, I hope one day you get to meet Ali!~ what a good representative you'd make of her admirerers!

She rocks! We need an Ali icon! :cute:

Thanks Olive! Yeah, I'd totally love to meet Ali one day. She's such a cool down to earth lady! And to be honest...*looks around to check Bono is not listening*...I'm more interested in her work than in Bono's!!! LOL :laugh:
No, just kidding! I mean, I'm really interested in her work, because I'm involved in similar projects (the UN Commissioner for refugees to be more precise) and she's a great role model.

And yeah! We have to get an Ali icon!!!! Anyone? :D

I'm interested in Ali's work, too. Believe it or not, my sister is in Kiev (close to Chernobyl) right now, with some friends of hers who work with ballet companies. They're going to be driving around Ukraine. What a strange trip, I'll be interested in the particulars when she gets back. I'll bet there are a zillion people around there with radiation-related health problems. What a drag, but thank God for people like Ali who've helped so much. :up: :up:

Back
Top Bottom