New Image/Photo Gallery - Beta Test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ewen said:
it's only $2, dunno how i'm gonna do it though

Just FYI you need to manually cancel it if you dont want it to charge you $2 every month.

I have some pics of my kitties I uploaded too :wink:

Kitties :cute:

btw to delete a photo just click on the photo you want to delete and there is a box at the bottom of the page that you checkmark that says Delete Photo?

ewen said:
yeah, Edge has a tuft of white on his chest and a bone missing from his leg.....he'd been hit by a car and dragged himself all the way home, everyone kept saying to put him to sleep! after a bit of surgery and a bald patch for a while you wouldn't think he had anything wrong with him.

I just read this. Good for you for not putting him to sleep :up: Most people would take the easy way out. :( (or too cheap to pay for the medical bills.)

Sicy said:

Just FYI you need to manually cancel it if you dont want it to charge you $2 every month.

I have some pics of my kitties I uploaded too :wink:

Kitties :cute:

love your kitties Sicy,they're beautiful!

Sicy said:

I just read this. Good for you for not putting him to sleep :up: Most people would take the easy way out. :( (or too cheap to pay for the medical bills.)

yeah, they kept saying things like "he's only a mog"....and i was like "hey, he might not have certificates but he's my pet and he dragged himself all the way way home". it wasn't cheap but we've had him for 8 years since the accident.

ewen said:

yeah, they kept saying things like "he's only a mog"....and i was like "hey, he might not have certificates but he's my pet and he dragged himself all the way way home". it wasn't cheap but we've had him for 8 years since the accident.

I just spent several hundred dollars having a tooth pulled and a tumor taken off the gum of my dog. But look at that face!

1d297664.jpg

Thank you larrysgirl! :)

Your pets are like your children. You wouldnt put your child to sleep if it broke a bone would you?

:heart: animals :heart:

beli said:
Is it just me or does this photoalbum reject gifs? :grumpy:

I have it only set to allow jpg jpeg & png

the application that handles the images in the background doesnt like gif so much... besides.. its a good excuse to avoid all the animated gifs.

Elvis said:

I have it only set to allow jpg jpeg & png

the application that handles the images in the background doesnt like gif so much... besides.. its a good excuse to avoid all the animated gifs.

there may be a very good reason why it won't accept gifs. i'm a web developer myself and develop using php. the patent rights owners of the gif algorithmn, Unisys, have denied the official creators of php to manipulate (i.e. make thumbnails etc) gif images (although there are third-party written scripts that ignore that). therefore the gallery software your using Elvis likely strictly adheres to that. it's a pity because i'd love to be able to manipulate gif images on the websites i build but legally i cannot.

Last edited:
beli said:
cookiemonster.gif

Are you able to turn this into a jpg for me, please, please, please. My adobe will only let me save it as a tif, blah, everything but a jpg.

ok, now a jpg but the background has lost it's transparency.

Attachments

• cookiemonster.jpg
    cookiemonster.jpg
    1,001 bytes · Views: 50
Thanks.

I have a query about this message I received this morning:

I'm sorry, but the photo you submitted to Interference.com, titled
"Adam", has been deleted. Some reasons for photo deletions include:

-Images that were partially uploaded/incomplete
-Broken images
-Extremely poor quality/images (impossible to make out the image itself)
-Images that did not conform to our published site contribution and usage guidelines such as offensive images

The photo that was deleted was mangled. I was trying to delete it myself.

Tis interesting though. If I upload a certain picture of Adam will the program delete the photo because its "offensive" and "poor quality". What is the difference between poor quality and art please?

Im not trying to be a pain Im just generally interested. I will continue to use photobucket for storing my pictures . But Im the curious sort so I have questions, questions, questions.

Sicy said:
btw to delete a photo just click on the photo you want to delete and there is a box at the bottom of the page that you checkmark that says Delete Photo?

i mucked up trying to upload images to an album i created. instead of going into the desired album they ended up in the root of my gallery and cannot delete them.

Elvis are you in the building?

he can play An Cat Dubh purr-fectly

Last edited:
ewen said:
i mucked up trying to upload images to an album i created. instead of going into the desired album they ended up in the root of my gallery and cannot delete them.

I havent even learned how to make albums yet. :slant:

Back
Top Bottom