New Forum Questions/comments - Discuss Here !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Desire4Bono said:
Trying one more time with the sig-

I made a lot of really hot AB Bono avatars that were no bigger looking than these but it still called them too big. I can't get a pixel reading but the bytes seem small enough. Can I send them to somebody? I hate to bug anybody but I want them!

2 possible problems:

1: There isn't any extension, like .jpg or .gif.
2: It says the server was maxed out when I go to the URL. Although, in that aspect, it SHOULD just be a red x instead of showing the text..

The link may be too long.. :scratch: is there somewhere else you can upload it?

Yeah... MSN isn't always reliable when it comes to posting. I use dazzle.com, and it seems to work well.

Desire...your sig is animated correct? I am not sure how to shrink animated files, but I have a friend who might, she did all the animated gifs for my website, I will ask her to take a look at it!

Fishy <><

Stupid question time again

I went to do a search to find a thread, but it said it had to be four words. So I type in four related words, and it still bounced back the same message to me.

Is there a way the "word minimum" can be changed?

:macdevil: :slant: :shocked: cool new icons btw

Ok D4B...here is your pic you were trying to use for your sig.

3346366723232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D7%3B%3C%3D583%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B29763%3B9ot1lsi

I uploaded it to my snapfish account, I will leave it there for as long as you want to use it, no worries. :D Just copy the properties in your sig, and VIOLA!

Aboot the animated gif...I asked OpalTranquility, some of you may remember her as one of the original "Stills" Queens...anyway...Opal said, that the only way to shrink the animated gif is to do it frame by frame, then re-animate it...so it is up to you to decide how bad you want it...LOL!

Also, I offered before, but I will offer again...if you want to email the pics you want to use as avatars, I would be happy to give them a shot for you! Just got to the top of the main PLEBA page and click on the link to email me!

Fishy <><

stephannv said:
How do I get a little picture in my signature?
And when I figure how to do it,
where do I get a cool one that moves or whatever?

Go to the usercp and go to Edit Profile, there you can paste an image from the web using the tags!

I would do a search for U2 gifs or U2 icons to find cool ones.

I dont know of any sites off hand!

:happy:

WOW! Not that I post much--although I totally love PLEBA and I realize I must post more often--this looks totally cool. Just hope I'm doing this right.....

B-girl said:
WOW! Not that I post much--although I totally love PLEBA and I realize I must post more often--this looks totally cool. Just hope I'm doing this right.....

Welcome to PLEBA, B-girl! Post away!

Back
Top Bottom