New entry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

*Scarlet*

The Fly
Hi everybody,
I'm new on Interference, but I follow this forum from a bit time. I find you all so nice, I hope we will build a good friendship! I just wanted to introduce myself!
Thanks for your attention!
Bye!

Hi Scarlet! Are you the same Scarlet I met in Turks Head bar in Dublin? If so, welcome! (Well, welcome anyway)

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Welcome to the drooliest place on the web...
wink.gif

Sara - Bonolicious Bonobabe #1

------------------

"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

Hi, Scarlet! Hope you like it here.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Your name rocks, BTW.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

THANK YOU for your replies!!!
A question: how to post an image? I'd really like to give my contribute to make this forum rich in photos...;-)

Rejoiiiice...rejoice....

oh sorry, I was singing "Scarlet"!
smile.gif
(LOVE that song) Been in a complete October mood lately...

Welcome Scarlet...hope you like it here...we don't bite too hard...our bite is usually worse!
smile.gif

Make sure you have one heckuva big drool bucket...there is many a droolworthy picture posting to be had on Pleba...we get a little crazy at time, but how can we help it? I mean, LOOK WHO WE'RE DROOLING AT!!!
biggrin.gif

Disco

Welcome Scarlet!
smile.gif

How to post pics:
Go to a website that is not Geocities, Angelfire or tripod. Right click on the image and highlight and copy (control-c) the URL. Paste it here on the reply screen and put
after it. It should post. Or you could save pics on your computer and join webshots www.webshots.com and upload the pics onto a webpage which will give each pic an addy you can post here with the tags. You could also upload to Snapfish. Good luck.

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Welcome Scarlett! Hope you like it here!
wink.gif

You can also copy and paste pics from older threads by using the properties and copy and paste thing. Knock yourself out, have fun!

------------------
Just as you find me
always I will be
a little bit too free
with myself
-Bono and Edge

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Welcome to PLEBA: Pretty Ladies Enjoying Bono Always!!!!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Welcome to PLEBA. I hope you have got plenty of drool buckets handy. You're going to need em.

Back
Top Bottom