New Elevation Tour Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessicaAnn

ONE love, blood, life
The new dates are out on U2.com:
------------
U2 have announced a further series of concert dates, extending their present sell-out Elevation 2001 Tour into December.

Confirmed additional dates include Sacramento (November 20th), Phoenix (November 23rd), Dallas (November 25th), Kansas (November 27th), St Louis (November 28th), Atlanta (November 30th), Tampa (December 1st) and Miami (December 2nd).

Dates begin to go on sale this Saturday November 10th.

See below for Dates, Venues and on-sales (all times are local):

November 20th - Sacremento, Arco Arena - On sale Nov 10th, 10am

November 23rd - Phoenix, America West Arena - On sale Nov 10th, 10am

November 25th - Dallas, Reunion Arena - On sale Nov 10th, 12noon

November 27th - Kansas City, Kemper Arena - On sale Nov 10th, 10am

November 28th - St Louis, Savvis Center - On sale Nov 10th, 10am

November 30th - Atlanta, Philips Arena - On sale Nov 10th, 10am

December 1st - Tampa, Ice Palace - On sale Nov 17th, 10am

December 2nd - Miami, American Airlines Arena - On sale Nov 17th, 10am

For futher information please contact www.cc.com
----------

Now I just have to figure out how to get to KC on November 27 to see U2 on my birthday.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

After Vegas I'LL be done *sigh*. I don't think that Prop will be offering tickets, and besides I'll be broke.
frown.gif

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I can't believe it! They are coming nowhere near me!

And, I told my Dad they were adding more dates on, and he said he would buy me tickets if they came back to the northeast (and guess what? they're not....)

There goes my day......

------------------
~?~*~?~ Katie ~?~*~?~
...a little girl with Irish eyes...

~?~*~?~ Life, Love & Larry ~?~*~?~
What more could you ask for?

roxyangel22@hotmail.com

OOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE BEEN JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS TO SEE THE BOYS AND NOW THEY'RE COMING TO DALLAS!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
WHY didn't they announce this weeks ago????

*PANT* *HYPERVENTILATE* *THUNK!*

It'll be a whirlwind tour with "bookend" U2 shows - Vegas on the 18th, LA on the 19th, a week of play in LA, returning to Dallas on the 24th, yikes - and then DALLAS on the 25th!!
biggrin.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

DALLAS PLEBA'S - EMAIL ME PLEASE!!!! I want to hook up witchya!!

gudagirl@hotmail.com

Disco....about to LOSE MY MIND!!!

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 11-06-2001).]

All I have to say is WHOO HOO to the Florida dates, when I saw that I IMMEDIATLY ran out to my parents screaming and jumping up and down (which they haven't seen me so excited for a real long time) and I told them "U2 IS COMING TO FLORIDA...YOU SAID IF THEY WERE CAME TO FLORIDA I CAN GO!" Of course, I have to go with my brother...ugh...but I don't care...as long as he doesn't yell mean things to my boys...

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

*RUNS AROUND DOES CARTWHEELS AND FLIPS*

YAY!!!!!I Had faith in my boys that they would come back to Atlanta...I am so so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile.gif

This time I am going to get seats on the floor and find my way to the heart....

*Kisses Computer Screen!*

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
After Vegas I'LL be done *sigh*. I don't think that Prop will be offering tickets, and besides I'll be broke.
frown.gif

No, Prop will not be offering tickets this time due to the time constraints...So this means that I am up early Sat. morning to buy tickets....Hey, what is the best way, go to the ticketmaster outlet or to log on? When I got tickets last march, I had logged on and it took me 20 min. to get tickets and they were in the nosebleeds...any advice?

Originally posted by Discoteque:

OOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO FREAKIN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE BEEN JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS TO SEE THE BOYS AND NOW THEY'RE COMING TO DALLAS!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
WHY didn't they announce this weeks ago????

*PANT* *HYPERVENTILATE* *THUNK!*

It'll be a whirlwind tour with "bookend" U2 shows - Vegas on the 18th, LA on the 19th, a week of play in LA, returning to Dallas on the 24th, yikes - and then DALLAS on the 25th!!
biggrin.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

DALLAS PLEBA'S - EMAIL ME PLEASE!!!! I want to hook up witchya!!

gudagirl@hotmail.com

Disco....about to LOSE MY MIND!!!

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 11-06-2001).]

I know how you feel....If I were in Dallas, I would make every attempt to hook up with ya! *Miss Velvet Dress is swinging her dress around in complete excitement!*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

but but but....WHAT TIME do the tickets go on sale??? For Vegas there was a total mixup because the tickets weren't sold through TicketBastard, and they went on sale before the typical 10:00 AM time...

So is CC.com now the ONE place to get tickets for these shows?

Originally posted by Discoteque:
but but but....WHAT TIME do the tickets go on sale??? For Vegas there was a total mixup because the tickets weren't sold through TicketBastard, and they went on sale before the typical 10:00 AM time...

So is CC.com now the ONE place to get tickets for these shows?

I am not sure if cc.com is the only place to get tickets, because it did not list all of the cities that they added...I saw that tickets for Atlanta go on sale this Sat. at 10, I assume it will be with Ticketbaster, because that is the only ticket source heavly used for events in Atlanta...I see on cc.com that Dallas and Sacramento are the only cities on this site...I hope that there will be more information supplied by U2.com about the ticket sales...

However, it lists 12noon below for Dallas:

U2 have announced a further series of concert dates, extending their present sell-out Elevation 2001 Tour into December.

Confirmed additional dates include Sacramento (November 20th), Phoenix (November 23rd), Dallas (November 25th), Kansas (November 27th), St Louis (November 28th), Atlanta (November 30th), Tampa (December 1st) and Miami (December 2nd).

Dates begin to go on sale this Saturday November 10th.

See below for Dates, Venues and on-sales (all times are local):

November 20th - Sacremento, Arco Arena - On sale Nov 10th, 10am

November 23rd - Phoenix, America West Arena - On sale Nov 10th, 10am

November 25th - Dallas, Reunion Arena - On sale Nov 10th, 12noon

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress (edited 11-06-2001).]

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! U2 are killing me!!!

I mean I want them to rest damn it! Why did they add more?

But OMG, SACRAMENTO CA! MY HOMETOWN! How can I NOT go? OMG! I have to go through the whole HOOPLA of getting tickets on Sat!
icon30.gif
DAMN U2!
biggrin.gif

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I wouldn't really be able to afford to go, either - even if they were coming somewhere near me. Too close to Christmas. Need $$.

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
BLARGH! NOW they tell us, just when I went and bought a $3,000 furnace! Now I can't affford to go ANYWHERE!

Waaaaahhhhhh!
frown.gif

I wouldn't really be able to afford to go, either - even if they were coming somewhere near me. Too close to Christmas. Need $$.

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
BLARGH! NOW they tell us, just when I went and bought a $3,000 furnace! Now I can't affford to go ANYWHERE!

Waaaaahhhhhh!
frown.gif

Originally posted by senrab:

Well, I am hoping that i can get a hold of at least two GA tickets...My birthday is Jan. 4 so I am going to use this as a pre-birthday and christmas gift to myself..
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom