new e-mail address

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
hey, it looks like U2dublin has been shut down without any warning, so I can?t access my e-mails anymore. Wankers!!!
mad.gif

So I got myself a new one: am_iceland@hotmail.com . Please use this addy from now on.
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:
hey, it looks like U2dublin has been shut down without any warning, so I can?t access my e-mails anymore. Wankers!!!
mad.gif

So I got myself a new one: am_iceland@hotmail.com . Please use this addy from now on.
smile.gif

Sorry to hear about you email addy AM! So that explains the "no replies"!
wink.gif

Thanks for posting your new addy...BTW..still waiting *patiently* on the gift!! Muchas gracias!!
smile.gif

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
BTW..still waiting *patiently* on the gift!! Muchas gracias!!
smile.gif

Hey Maria, I hope that you?ll get it soon, but be warned, it?s just a small thingy
smile.gif

BTW - could you please send me an e-mail, so that I get your address again? thanks
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

[This message has been edited by AM (edited 09-08-2001).]

Originally posted by Fritzy:
same here..blah..
they can eat my spam.

thanks, Fritzy. It?s really annoying and on top of that I (and you) lost all my e-mail addies
frown.gif

------------------

argh, I had to do the same thing... it wasn't easy accumulating all of those e-mail addresses for my addy book, either. *sigh* oh well, I have added you both.

Me ----> Bebe@u2fan.net

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Hey guys - feel free to email me (crzy4bono@aol.com - in case ya lost it lol) if you are looking for someone's addy - I probably have a lot of the ones you guys lost and might be able to send them on to you.

smile.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by AM:
thanks, Fritzy. It?s really annoying and on top of that I (and you) lost all my e-mail addies
frown.gif

funny thing is, not 2 days earlier i went through all my email addy's to add them to my palm pilot...one of those strange coincidences. but i am miffed at losing some of the saved emails i had
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by Fritzy (edited 09-10-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom