New Book : u2 by u2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2trinity

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
In Their Own Words’

It will be the definitive U2 story. It will have stories never before told and photos never before seen. It is ‘U2byU2’ and worldwide publication is just two months away, on September 22nd.

For the first time each member of U2 – and manager Paul McGuinness - has told their own story from their earliest childhood memories to their first meeting with each other, from those opening chords in Larry’s kitchen to becoming the biggest band in rock’n’roll.

Ever wondered what it’s like being in a band with your school friends for your entire adult life?

Ever wanted to have a conversation with the band themselves ?

‘U2byU2’ is the ultimate conversation with Adam, Bono, Edge, Larry and Paul McGuinness in which they tell their own side of the U2 story.

Featuring more than 1500 images including previously unpublished photographs from the personal archives of the band, this hefty 350-page tells the U2 story from the perspective of those who know it best – and it brings it right up to date in 2006.

‘U2’s story is an extraordinary one and we are proud to be publishing this book.’ said Trevor Dolby, Publishing Director of HarperCollins Entertainment. ‘U2byU2 is a book not just for the fans but for everyone interested in music and modern culture.’

u2book_cover.jpg

posted on U2.com

1500 pictures crammed in a 350 page book? Damn, there's going to very little text. I thought this was going to be more autobiography than picture book.

Oh well. I'll still be buying it.

^^ I m freaking excited about the book..I think the cost was 75.99 for bonus pack or sometime like that and then a soft cover for about 35.00..I dont have all the details with me...but yeah very son and packed with pics!!! YAY!!!!

BTW..I saw the U2 show book on clearance for $9.99 at Barnes and Noble (don't know if it's all the B&N) I called some friends who still didnt have it to grab it before they sell out....

Yes the U2 Show book is still on the bargain tables for 9.99 at B.Dalton too and it is a nice big hardback book. (I paid full price awhile back).

I can't wait for this new one also... I don't care what it costs, it will be worth it I'm sure. I love books. Especially u2 books.

BonoFox1 said:
^^ I m freaking excited about the book..I think the cost was 75.99 for bonus pack or sometime like that and then a soft cover for about 35.00..I dont have all the details with me...but yeah very son and packed with pics!!! YAY!!!!

BTW..I saw the U2 show book on clearance for $9.99 at Barnes and Noble (don't know if it's all the B&N) I called some friends who still didnt have it to grab it before they sell out....

where do you see that bonus pack? All amazon has is this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/00...=pd_bbs_1/104-6878456-7120708?ie=UTF8&s=books (which I preordered already..:wink:)

Back
Top Bottom