New Bono the cat pic and please post your pets too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this would be louie

louieb.jpg

louieb2.jpg

Dismantled said:
awww Who:hug: sorry to hear that:( Losing a pet is terrible:hug:

did you adopt Hugo? he's adorable:cute:

Yea we adopted him :) the only thing that's not that great about him is he has sepperation angxioty... and he keeps tairin up our house... we don't know what we're gonna do... I told my parents to get him a kennel but my dad says "no, i don't beleive in kenneling up dogs" so... i don't know what we're gonna do... lol

TheWho4Life said:

Yea we adopted him :) the only thing that's not that great about him is he has sepperation angxioty... and he keeps tairin up our house... we don't know what we're gonna do... I told my parents to get him a kennel but my dad says "no, i don't beleive in kenneling up dogs" so... i don't know what we're gonna do... lol

Maybe you can ask your vet or a dog obedience instructor?

nurse chrissi said:

yep - she (poor thing being names louie) was a litter they found in a dumpster - she is now completely spoiled rotten :reject:

:mad: omg why do people abuse animals:madspit:

good:up: she deserves to be spoiled:heart:

kellyahern said:

Maybe you can ask your vet or a dog obedience instructor?

Well, we'll prolly ask our vet. We dont have an obedience instructor person... but hhmm. He'll be ok for the next week, ill be home iwth him, no school! WOOHOO!

ruffian said:

:lmao: you are a girl after my own heart where pets are concerned...I have the AKC book memorized. I love Affenpinschers...they look like something out of Dr. Seuss. And I have to say I love my min pin but they are hell on wheels. If I didn't take her running with me we would both go insane. She needs lots of "activities." :crazy:

Ruffian, I must have the laziest min pin in the world. She likes to run but she cuddles on my lap more than anything. She loves to burrow under a blanket so i always have to have one on my lap.

tigger21.jpg
This is my Cat Tigger! she's 9 and she's a real pet to me!

She was hand reared because the mother cat rejected her. I got her at the age of 3 weeks.

THis is her aged 3 weeks
babytiggs.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, aminals :cute:
Here's my (6 year old)baby. Evie the Pit Bull:

evieface2.jpg

evieface.jpg

As you can clearly see, the stereotypes are true. She's ferocious :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Last edited:
WOW mjc your cats eyes are gorgeous but those whiskers are AMAZING! :faint:

My cats whiskers are gray and they are gray so I can never see their whiskers :(

achtungally, thank you!

mandy, Columbus looks like a mountain lion! :ohmy: :love:

Back
Top Bottom