New Bono the cat pic and please post your pets too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DSC00444.jpg

This is my cat Karma. He wandered into my yard and into my heart.
Love & Peace

My earlier pics don't work anymore b/c I did some organizing of files on my webpub space. So I'll repost my kitties and some new ones....

These are very recent. I was playing around with colors and filtering w/ the digicam. The pics still suck since Beckham's fur is such a hard color to photograph and all of my blankets he sits on are dark. Anyway, Max and Beckham...
Picture%20403-1.jpg

Picture%20404-1.jpg

Picture%20418-1.jpg

Poshie coming to join the action...
Picture%20423-1.jpg

Posh...she's a smaller cat w/ a little head and still has that "kitten" face
Picture%20425-1.jpg

Thanks everyone for such beautiful pics! :cute: I love them all :love:

Livluv what happened to your orange cat?

bonoskillet.jpg

He got in the skillet, it was so funny because his body fit perfectly. No he doesn't usually do that!

U2Kitten said:
Thanks everyone for such beautiful pics! :cute: I love them all :love:

Livluv what happened to your orange cat?

He's still here, but he's not technically mine anymore b/c I gave him to my housemate Melissa. She really liked him a lot and I would feel bad taking him away from her. He sleep with her and comes to her voice, etc. So he lives in our house and he's part of our herd, but he belongs to Melissa now. He wasn't supposed to be mine in the first place, but I wasn't pleased w/ the way his owner was taking care of him (my boyfriend's housemate) so he gave Max back to our house and now he is totally spoiled by Melissa! She got him a tag and this huge purple litter box in the shape of an igloo and this weekend he'll be microchipped b/c he tries to run out the door. At the moment he's sleeping with Posh in a basket of dirty laundry.

U2Girl1978 said:
I think Chloe has a cold. She keeps sneezing. Thank god I'm taking her to the vet this week. :(

:hug: poor baby. If its really bad they will give her antibiotics, otherwise its like a human cold that has to just go away by itself.

Biffer (with an attitude, LOL) (male)
2004-Biffer.jpg

Callie (female)
2004-Callie.jpg

Mercy (female)
2004-Mercy.jpg

Lefty (Male - Mercy's brother)
2004-Lefty.jpg

The whole gang (and I doubt I'll ever get them all in one shot again!)
BifferLeftyMercyCallie.jpg

Oh, so pretty! :love: I love the 'gang!'

LivLuv, I feel so lame, the pics of the orange cat had not loaded when I posted that. I saw the black and white one and thought he was a new gray cat :reject: They are all beautiful!

everyone's pets are too adorable :cute:
I wish I had a cat, but I've had bad experiences with them in my past. everyone's cats and dogs are soo beautiful :love:

--

here's a few recent pictures of my dog, he got a hair cut a week or so ago :cute:

juniormybonbon2.jpg

juniormybonbon.jpg

ellenandjunior.jpg

(ignore my ew-ness :reject: :reject: )

I candid camera-d him on all of them.
he got fidgety on the last one, and scurried off to sleep somewhere else cause I kept bothering him :giggle:

U2Kitten said:
Oh, so pretty! :love: I love the 'gang!'

LivLuv, I feel so lame, the pics of the orange cat had not loaded when I posted that. I saw the black and white one and thought he was a new gray cat :reject: They are all beautiful!
Thanks. Now the picture of Mercy is showing up smaller than the rest...strange! They're all linked from Photobucket.

^ A former roommate was watching Pet Semetary and he noticed the name "Biffer" on a tombstone and asked me if that's where I got the name of my cat Biffer from! That was a few years ago. I'd never seen the movie (and wasn't watching it then - I was on the computer!) I actually named Biffer after another cat with the same name that a former landlady had in early 1986. She asked me if I wanted to take him with me but I couldn't take a cat with me to where I was temporarily straying. (Long story, but when I moved, I was renting a room in someone's house and I couldn't have a cat there.) I missed thatcat sooo bad...so then I named "my" Biffer after him. My Biffer, by the way, is 11 years, 5 months old. He is currently sitting on this chair with me. :D

Awwww that's so cool MysteryGirl! lol. You are the first one that I have met who's kitty name also has a connection to the movie! lol. My ChurchHill is about 7 years old now. Had moved to the country in 1999 after living in town all of my life. So on the first day of moving in this gray cat came lurking around the corner of the house,lol. My brother told me how the cat strongly reminded him of ChurchHill in Pet Semetary,lol. Needless to say the name has stuck! lol. Unfortunately when I move to Chicago within the coming new year he won't be able to go with me :sad: My little niece loves the kitty a lot though so I know she will give him a good home :)

BonosBaby, funny, because I knew nothing about that movie when I named my Biffer, so I guess you can say it's an indirect connection! :lol: Chicago is great!! I love that place!!! But it's too cold for me to want to live in. :(

Who would have though that an indirect connection would link our kitties together? :lol: So used to getting strange looks when I announce the origin of ChurchHill's name,lol. Oh and I love Chicago too it's an awesome city! My bf lives there so that is why Im going to be moving there. Im able to be more flexible with my career. Hate the idea of that cold weather though! Brrrrrrr! :lol:

Last edited:
My dog luke got hit by a car two weeks ago and... well you know... and we got a new dog, he's a year old and his name is hugo. Here he is...

34584%3B4%3C5%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3268%3E2%3B%3A%3E674%3EWSNRCG%3D32333%3A6%3A8%3B567nu0mrj

Anway, me and my family were really depressed when we lost luke... we still are depressed... I wish he was still here with me :( Its sorta ruined my christmas... I really loved him...:( :sad:

I am sorry Who.:hug: Sorry, we haven't talked in a while Who, how are you? I will send you a P.M. soon.

Back
Top Bottom