New Bono the cat pic and please post your pets too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This picture was posted on the www.televisionwithoutpity.com. One of the members got a new dog and I thought the picture was really cute and funny. Look at the dog on the left (it's named Evil because of his expression in this picture:lol: ) :

df3e70d6.jpg

I'm gettin a baby rabbit today... hopefully, if not today, then real soon :) I'll try to post pics of him... i hope its a him hehe. I'm gonna name him betlegues... id ont remember how to spell it hehe, i seen it in my astronomy book, and it looked cool haha so im namin him it :D but if he ends up being a girl... then im gonna name her... hmm i forgot... ill tell you all later :D
but yea, my astronomy book has some cool names in it! you should see them all! WOOHOO!

Lindsay, if you don't already know what kind you want, get a dwarf! My friend and I got a baby rabbit once, a lop-ear, and he was soooo cute, but he grew HUGE, bigger than cats. We had to keep building bigger and bigger cages. He ended up being the size of a small dog and we donated him to her mom's co-op farm/garden b/c there wasn't enough space in her house/yard for him.

Dismantled said:

I'm sad for the pets too:sad: I am saddened and angered by the pets that were just left in thier cages in the homes:mad: I would never leave my babies!!!!

Things are very bad down there, and will get worse if the federal and local governments don't step up. Here's a link to a thread I started in Lemondade Stand, please take a moment, if you can, to click in there and send messages...thanks....

http://forum.interference.com/t139822.html

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Lindsay, if you don't already know what kind you want, get a dwarf! My friend and I got a baby rabbit once, a lop-ear, and he was soooo cute, but he grew HUGE, bigger than cats. We had to keep building bigger and bigger cages. He ended up being the size of a small dog and we donated him to her mom's co-op farm/garden b/c there wasn't enough space in her house/yard for him.
I got some kind of giant one.. he's still a baby but he's gonna get big :D:D:D My dad said to me "he's gonna get big ya know, so we're gonna have to make a huge cage" and im like "YAY!" I hope he gets big!!! I named him Tipsy cause when he stands his ears up the tips flop haha its cute... here he is :)

150355.jpg

150104.jpg

He's 6 weeks old :)

I have to take Worf to the vet tomorrow. She's not been using her litter box and having "accidents" in the living room. Today I noticed that she had an ugly looking sore under her tail too :(. Her right eye has been watering a lot more than usual. I hope it's just a bug bite or something like that by her tail, but she hasn't been as active as she used to be, so I'm a little worried :(.

Oh no Kelly :sad: I sure hope she'll be okay. Please let us know how she's doing :hug:

Ooo kelly!!! I am glad it was nothing more serious .. I know giving meds is not fun :crack:

:hug:s to worf and kelly

Glad to hear it was nothing serious! Good luck with the medicine, I know how that is too!

Hi, I'm a newbie - this is my dog Abigale Rose.

We watched the Vertigo DVD - Live From Chicago today - she loved it!

Attachments

• abigale rose.jpg
    abigale rose.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 61
wow, I didn't know there was a pet thread here :ohmy:

well this is Choo Choo
choochoo.jpg

and this is Junior who's a Pomeranian
jr.bmp

everyone has such cute and beautiful pets :cute:

Darn I cant find a pic of my Bono Kitten :( I had Edge kitty too,he died

My Bono is a girl tho

Another pic of Chloe...

Chloe3.jpg

She's such a climber! She has climbed on my head and sat on it.. :lol: The other night she climbed up on my shoe rack on the door and sat on top of the door. My boyfriend had to get her down because she was stuck... :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom