New Bono Picture - Christy's Wedding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgette

ONE love, blood, life
Not sure if this has been posted already...

capt.1055045708.turlington_people_wedding_fx101.jpg

Singer Bono arrives for the wedding of model Christy Turlington and actor Ed Burns Saturday, June 7, 2003, in San Francisco. (AP Photo/Paul Sakuma)

If it is Ali, she's either cut her hair super short or she put it up real high. I kinda thought it looked like Pink for a second.

He looks so elegant and beautiful! :kiss: :love: I love his look! Ali looks good too. Looks like her hair was blowing in the wind:) I'll be looking for more pics, I'm sure this was a gorgeous event!

Did it show Ali? I missed it. I wasn't home. I'm wondering if Bono wore his shades when he walked Christy down the aisle.

seriously the ET thing was about 30 seconds long. The screen shots that Queen Bee posted and what she quoted is all of Bono. It just said something like longtime friend Bono walked Christy down the aisle because her dad died a few years ago. It wasn't a very long story about the wedding at all probably because the press wasn't allowed inside and the couldn't get any pictures of the bride and groom. My guess is People magazine will have a one page story about the wedding and show an older picture of Christy and Ed just saying they got married and Bono walked her down the aisle.

I'm thinking that there's not going to be too much info about the wedding if there hasn't been anything posted by now. If you type her name in yahoo and look in the news section, 2 pictures come up, one of Bono and one of some kids at the wedding so there doesn't appear to be too much info about it at all.

Here's another pic-yes, it was a very private wedding-good for them for managing that. One show, I think it was Extra, said Bono was 20 min late to the wedding :shame: :D

They had one pic of Ed and Christy in the limo-all I could really see of her was a gorgeous diamond necklace, and she wore her hair up.

turlington-dop3a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom