New Bono Pics- In Dublin Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Is that Mary Robinson behind him? I think it might be..

Irish Rock star Bono, arrives with the Irish Prime Minister Bertie Ahern, right, for the Global Launch of the UN Human Development Report 2003 at Government Buildings in Dublin, Ireland, on Tuesday July 8, 2003

capt.1057670549.ireland_xdub103.jpg

capt.1057670471.ireland_xdub104.jpg

Good job Bono! :yes: As always, we're proud and impressed :wink:

He looks great! :happy: :cute: :love: I love his hair, and I think that's a new tan suit! *unbuttoned shirt* :drool: He's got such a gorgeous smile. I've never seen anybody walking with a bunch of politicians look so good. He's very special in so many ways! :up:

Another one...

ot_getImage.asp

Irish Rock star Bono, speaks at the Global Launch of the UN Human Development Report 2003 at Government Buildings in Dublin, Ireland, on Tuesday, July 8, 2003. (AP photo/ John Cogill)

Last edited:
ot_getImage.asp

The Irish Prime Minister Bertie Ahern has an informal chat with Irish rock singer Bono before the launch of the UN Human Development Report 2003 at Government Buildings in Dublin, Ireland, on Tuesday July 8, 2003. (AP Photo /John Cogill)

Wow, thanks Edgette! :happy: His hair looks SO good-I want to play with it! :drool: But looks like he's growing that scruffy beard back :huh: well I know some of you will be happy about that;)

J???zus dek?rvaranda vagy! Feltal?t?k m?r azt a kibecseszett fodr?szt, nem? H?zz?l baszod a nyilv?noss?g el?l, am?g nem lesz norm?lis fejed, mert leveszlek a nevemr?l!

owww please Bono go to the hairdresers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
take the ATYCLB -haircut again

Adamswildhoney, those are showbizireland pics and they will post here! They allow direct linking, or they don't stop it! So you can post them here without making attachments! :happy: So all you who can't see attachments just go to showbizireland, or the news forum. I see they're there now!

These pics are all so lovely! I am in love with the long luxurious hair, don't change a thing :love: SIGH!! :drool: I want to touch it, and pet it, and run my fingers through it. That one of him from the back about knocked me out! Yum! :combust: PURRS LOUDLY :)

Last edited:
this is for falling star...
your picture of edge making those faces is too much ...guurrlllllllll

carrieluvv said:
this is for falling star...
your picture of edge making those faces is too much ...guurrlllllllll
:mac: I take is a good thing nevertheless...

Re: some more photos

adamswildhoney said:

Will this one make for a good avatar?

:bow:

*edit because the pic didn't show up.

Attachments

• bono-bertie1.jpg
    bono-bertie1.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
No, don't listen to her, I love it long!!

Oh no, some of us LOVE the long, brushed back hair!!! :cute: :love: :drool: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom